dpm housewife, boot polishing kit

i have recently ordered a housewife and boot polishing kit from militarykit.com and was wondering whether i should use the dpm bags or change them. As i dont know if they are the right kind of camo?

wrong kind of camouflage?

Are you taking the piss here fella? It's a housewife ffs; it will hardly be doing CTR on its own will it...

Wrong kind of polish for sure. Use anything but Kiwi and live to regret it.

Kiwi the one and only for balls blackening of.

Legs said:
FFS! This has got to be a Wah!
I didn't want to be the one who said it but if somebody wants to have a Gucci boot blackening kit who I am to criticise. It's their money and it's doing nobody any harm.

A placcy bag always did the job for me though.

The wah of all wah's surely.

Make sure you get your DPM wash roll aswell for them overnight OP's when you just cant resist a quick shower!!!

suits_U said:
Indeed GDav, rather a young chap spend his money on DPM kit rather than crack :D
Good point, but there are other things apart from crack:

Questionable ladies of horizontal refreshment.
Booze
More booze

Also the buttons can double up as a throwing ninja type star :D

Be fair though folks, this fella is keen, may be a cadet, if he wants to make sure his kit is correct then fair play.
My boot cleaning stuff is kept in a very fashionable waterproof bag, by that designer label, you know, the one that also make things that go bang :D

Bad_Crow said:
Is that the genuine SAS sewing kit. I hear you can choke a man with the thread!
No, it's the SBS's .
You can wave with the orange scissors when in distress at sea. :wave:

suits_U said:
Also the buttons can double up as a throwing ninja type star :D

Be fair though folks, this fella is keen, may be a cadet, if he wants to make sure his kit is correct then fair play.
My boot cleaning stuff is kept in a very fashionable waterproof bag, by that designer label, you know, the one that also make things that go bang :D
Sinn Fein Online Shopping?

suits_U said:
Those things are fantastic!

Especially when I discovered that they'll fit a pair of 95 trousers or a 95 shirt. So with 3 or 4 of them you can pretty much waterproof an entire uniform, socks, underwear, the works.

If the enemy is close enough to see your housewife and boot cleaning kit, you've been over run