DPM headover

I never thought I'd see a headover after phase 1 kit issue, now people BUY them? The mind boggles... :shakefist:

not really so much of a headover more like a neck scarf that you can pull up over your face. made from different fabric and more stretchy, can be worn like a bandana or round your neck and up to cover over ur nose for topcover etc.

tank_6275 said:
not really so much of a headover more like a neck scarf that you can pull up over your face. made from different fabric and more stretchy, can be worn like a bandana or round your neck and up to cover over ur nose for topcover etc.
Going by that description, if thats what you want from this DPM headover, why not stick with the tried and tested shemagh? You will look a lot less of an Arrse with it.

Lol sorry mate, if you really want one google image search for 'camo face mask'. They do seem to be neoprene mostly, if you want it for covering face i'd suggest you just use a shemagh or sweatrag cos its gonna get sweaty and snotty. If you just want it to look Gucci save your cash.

yeah but ill look even more of a walt retard when i dont actually manage to tie up the shermagh properly. hence why im lookin for a simple slide over your head thing

There's nothing wrong with the woollen headover. It was one of the most essential pieces of kit I ever had in pre-shemagh days. It was well toasty doing stag - and certainly better than a piece of scrim net.

the bit of kit you are looking for is called a Buff and Blacks stock them.

unfortunatly the DPM version is only printed one side, the other being off white, Black is the better option.

a good bit of kit!

clicky!

DNAR said:
the bit of kit you are looking for is called a Buff and Blacks stock them.

unfortunatly the DPM version is only printed one side, the other being off white, Black is the better option.

a good bit of kit!

clicky!
Maybe he'd be better off with the Union flag design?

Maybe a black plastic bag, cheap re-usable multiple killings, silent. Worked for the Kmer Rouge, where did you say you were operating, much more effective than a headover, i cannot see one of those Buff things working.

I went out and bought a fleecy black neck warmer, coust me about 4 quid...

Ive had that for 4 years now, its still going strong, is toasty, and has enough stretch in it to slide over your face. Only drawback is it gets moist when worn over your gob.

Keeps your neck warm in howling winds though, plus, even though its fleece, is pretty much waterproof.

Go for one of these!

http://www.inet-worldwide.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=A-610B

There you go, $7... And no, not the bloody red thing.