dpm baseball cap

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by squigeypie, May 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does anyone know a site where i can get the type with the velcro patches on for UJ and blood groups etc...
  2. Drop Zone supplies I reckon.

Or, even better, our very own Kit Monster.

That's two for you, the choice is yours.

Edit, due to forgetting about kit monster.
  3. What's wrong with the issue bush hat?
  4. It dont have da velcro bits for da UJ badges. Innit.
  5. try ebay
  6. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TACTICAL-OPERATORS-BASEBALL-CAP-VELCRO-UNION-JACK_W0QQitemZ360141892599QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_Militaria_LE?hash=item53da212bf7&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A30

This is a bit expensive, but the below link is something I haver seen before, from the same seller

7. excuse my arrogance... but if you're somewhere where people need to know your blood group in a rush, shouldn't you have something a bit harder on your head?

as for the reason for no bush hat, you can by a 1m strip of velcro off ebay for about a quid (i did!). you can also buy a reel of olive green thread for another quid. and a needle... pennies.

hint hint.
  8. You're going ot make a bush hat out of velcro?
  9. Should stop it falling off?
  10. Don't be daft. Velcro is only in inch or two inch wide strips.
    He will never manage a baseball cap.
    I would think he might manage to turban but never a baseball cap.
  11. Wow, a 21st Century cnut-cap if ever there was one.

12. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

For my money I thought Prince Hazza in his basedball cap with yank stars and stripes was pretty nifty, though the stars and stripes was a bit of an issue for me until I realised he was staking his claiming to the old Colonies and therefore a touch of genius..