• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

DPCS

Mr_Creosote said:
You two must be the only 2 male PC Ops left in the RLC, seeing as it's full of carpet munchers nowadays. :eek:

Commisserations.
Always was full of munchers mate :roll: and better make that one Male Pc Op I'm Driver trade now mate

brettarider said:
Mr_Creosote said:
You two must be the only 2 male PC Ops left in the RLC, seeing as it's full of carpet munchers nowadays. :eek:

Commisserations.
Always was full of munchers mate :roll: and better make that one Male Pc Op I'm Driver trade now mate

lolol... what could you not hack the hectic schedule of the stamp lickers?

:wink:

Marky5503 said:
brettarider said:
Mr_Creosote said:

Commisserations.

Na the lure of Civ Div got too strong a STAB now mate :D

brettarider said:
Marky5503 said:
brettarider said:
Mr_Creosote said:

Commisserations.

Na the lure of Civ Div got too strong a STAB now mate :D
Oh well.....

:lol:

Can't believe that a postie would nick amazon, thats so bad. I've never done anything like that, no really that would be so wrong!!!

Al, u off to the 6's in sept. Dont know who you are, so will have to get bladdered and ask everyone!!!

If anyone has an up to date email address or general info on an old mate, Postie Sgt G*** Q********, Cyprus 1990, I'd appreciate a PM.

Thanks fellas.

Mad_Moriarty said:
al_5780 said:
Come on the Posties
if your in UK or oversea's
say hello and lets reunite
Postal vermin, always late and stuff always missing!!!
:eek: Nothing like constructive criticism, and that was nothing like constructive criticism :D .

Without going into tech cr*p, :? try packing the stuff correctly and the chances are you wont be dissappointed when it arrives with you.

As for stuff missing, speak to the NCO IC.

You've got the normal Germany ones, then various NATO HQ around NWE not forgetting Diego Garcia or Brunei or Kathmandu. So there are some cracking BFPO's to go to.

But there's just as many 'normal' offices and dets, including Telic and Herrick and Oculus.

Mad_Moriarty said:
al_5780 said:
Come on the Posties

I'm right behind you on that one - with some in the sandpit at Shaibah and with the exeption of one particular mate, they were a right bunch of Chubby Chequers. Munching and munching Pepperamis, Bombay Bad Boys and Super Noodles after the fifth trip of the day to the EFI(was only 1100hrs by then!!) Being force protection there, you could get the newspapers before anyone else though which was a bonus. My love affair for The Mail started there but now I hate it, just like The Express - complete dogshite!!

Cutsy said:
Mad_Moriarty said:
al_5780 said:
Come on the Posties

I'm right behind you on that one - with some in the sandpit at Shaibah and with the exeption of one particular mate, they were a right bunch of Chubby Chequers. Munching and munching Pepperamis, Bombay Bad Boys and Super Noodles after the fifth trip of the day to the EFI(was only 1100hrs by then!!) Being force protection there, you could get the newspapers before anyone else though which was a bonus. My love affair for The Mail started there but now I hate it, just like The Express - complete dogshite!!
i had to work with the fcukers on Telic my god what a bunch of c0ck sucking arsebandits i will be happy if i will never have to work with another again.

welshwizaed said:
Cutsy said:
Mad_Moriarty said:
al_5780 said:
Come on the Posties

i had to work with the fcukers on Telic my god what a bunch of c0ck sucking arsebandits i will be happy if i will never have to work with another again.
:D See with attitudes like that do you wonder why you dont get mail :twisted: . It wasn't very good mail on the whole although your subscription to ' :wink: Sheep Times :wink: ' cheered up the rest of the welsh contingent!!
For the record whats your 'trade' so we can all compare notes on your input. :p

Latest Threads