Dozy feckin Welsh mare..

She has that 'thick as fuck' look about her but,considering she fell off her mates bed,maybe a bit of lezzer action going on as well...But would you shag it to within an inch of it's life?...I would!

_56906432_dea44b1e-2c3f-45fd-8a19-9fd7c2f56ff4.jpg

Derby student trapped in clothes horse rescued by firefighters

Miss Morgan said the clothes horse fell on her when she fell off the bed

A University of Derby student had to be cut free by firefighters after being trapped in a clothes horse for more than an hour.

Danielle Morgan said she had been "mucking about" in her flatmate's bedroom when the accident happened.

Friends and staff at Sir Peter Hilton Court hall of residence tried to free her before calling the fire service.

The 18-year-old said she had been left with bruising to her neck and shoulders but could now laugh about the accident.

Miss Morgan said: "My friends just thought it was hilarious.

"I found it funny at first but after it got taken off I had a panic attack and the ambulance came out."
BBC News - Derby student trapped in clothes horse rescued by firefighters

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nope, No I wouldn't. But thanks for asking.

Bollox B_AND_T it has tits and a pulse!
They do say riding a fat bird is like riding a moped, great fun until your mates see you!

Having studied the picture at my... ahem lesuire I wouldn't mind a closer look at those puppies!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fucking stupid birds is a mistake unless stalkers does it for you. But 'ne mind all that. The fucking fire brigade? How long would it take you to bend that piece of tin out of shape and pop her dozy gurning dial out? Or how long to do that and then fashion it into a restraint for those of you up for doing stupid Wesh student birds?

Just a bit of lesbo bondage that got out of hand.

I'd have liked to see the piccie of her with her head trapped in it, arse pointing skywards with 10" black strap on still jammed up her minge and a horse's tail butt plug in her hoop.

Fell out of bed etc my arse.

Hmmmn, were the injuries to his rectum caused by falling on the bottle of ketchup which just happened to be sticking out of his shopping bag with a condom stretched over it?

Having studied the picture at my... ahem lesuire I wouldn't mind a closer look at those puppies!
Any more would distort her face, which would be a good thing of course.

Ugly Betty's sister anyone?

[/IMG]

I wouldnt but I do think her and her friends should be sent the bill for wasting fire-fighters' time. Are young people thses days really so pathetic they couldnt get her out of that situation without help?

I wouldnt but I do think her and her friends should be sent the bill for wasting fire-fighters' time. Are young people thses days really so pathetic they couldnt get her out of that situation without help?
Fuck her!!!

I think they should have left her stuffed in the clothes horse, kicked her out into the corridors and set off the fire alarm.

For wasting the Fire Brigades time she should be hung out to dry !

Bunch of female University Students in pyjamas summon bunch of Firefighters? Sounds like both parties would be happy as pigs in shit or at the very least a grumble flick.

"Oh, you have rescued our friend, however can we pay you as you do not have a Fire Service National Benvolent Fund collecting tin with you?"

(Cue wacky-wacky funk guitar...)

FFS the Fire Brigade? couldn't the halls of residence Janitor come to the rescue with his Gerber or a hacksaw?

Having said that I bet the Fire Brigade Crews were fighting each other to respond to that call out, until they saw the state of her....

FFS the Fire Brigade? couldn't the halls of residence Janitor come to the rescue with his Gerber or a hacksaw?

Having said that I bet the Fire Brigade Crews were fighting each other to respond to that call out, until they saw the state of her....
And risk the wrath of the health and safety brigade.More than my jobsworth.