Dozy feckin Welsh mare..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Nov 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

She has that 'thick as fuck' look about her but,considering she fell off her mates bed,maybe a bit of lezzer action going on as well...But would you shag it to within an inch of it's life?...I would!

_56906432_dea44b1e-2c3f-45fd-8a19-9fd7c2f56ff4.jpg

BBC News - Derby student trapped in clothes horse rescued by firefighters

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Nope, No I wouldn't. But thanks for asking.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bollox B_AND_T it has tits and a pulse!
    They do say riding a fat bird is like riding a moped, great fun until your mates see you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

It's just puppy fat...you'd soon ride that off her!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I D fuck it.....!

6. Having studied the picture at my... ahem lesuire I wouldn't mind a closer look at those puppies!

7. i would

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fucking stupid birds is a mistake unless stalkers does it for you. But 'ne mind all that. The fucking fire brigade? How long would it take you to bend that piece of tin out of shape and pop her dozy gurning dial out? Or how long to do that and then fashion it into a restraint for those of you up for doing stupid Wesh student birds?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just a bit of lesbo bondage that got out of hand.

I'd have liked to see the piccie of her with her head trapped in it, arse pointing skywards with 10" black strap on still jammed up her minge and a horse's tail butt plug in her hoop.

Fell out of bed etc my arse.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Hmmmn, were the injuries to his rectum caused by falling on the bottle of ketchup which just happened to be sticking out of his shopping bag with a condom stretched over it?

11. What a class A mong, another example of why university isnt only for the clever kids these days

12. Any more would distort her face, which would be a good thing of course.

Ugly Betty's sister anyone?

[​IMG][/IMG]

13. I wouldnt but I do think her and her friends should be sent the bill for wasting fire-fighters' time. Are young people thses days really so pathetic they couldnt get her out of that situation without help?

14. Fuck her!!!

I think they should have left her stuffed in the clothes horse, kicked her out into the corridors and set off the fire alarm.