Downing Street Siege !!!???

Ladies and Gents.....I would normally have put this in the Films and all things artsy section but it does not deserve it.

The film is total crap and makes "Who Dares Wins" out to be an Oscar nomination.....It's even worse than "I am Soldier" and that is bad.
In the first 5 mins the SAS soldier gives a "navy" salute (without headress) wearing a rack of medals that look like they had been made up of a box of quality street. If you watch it please arm yourselfs with a bottle of bleach so you can pour it into your eyes.

Ladies and Gents.....I would normally have put this in the Films and all things artsy section but it does not deserve it.

The film is total crap and makes "Who Dares Wins" out to be an Oscar nomination.....It's even worse than "I am Soldier" and that is bad.
In the first 5 mins the SAS soldier gives a "navy" salute (without headress) wearing a rack of medals that look like they had been made up of a box of quality street. If you watch it please arm yourselfs with a bottle of bleach so you can pour it into your eyes.
Wondered why I couldn't find them. Will call plod asap asking if they can recover them for me forthwith.
Ps. Watching Strike Back or something with a similar name on sat tv and its quite good fun. Robson Green has done well for himself. Now a Colonel, I last saw him in Soldier, Soldier as a Lance Jack. Who ever said that regional accents were a bar to career progression?

So, did you enjoy it or not?

"He Who Dares: Downing Street Siege is the follow-up to the underwhelming He Who Dares, a film that was released only 8 months ago. Not surprisingly, prolific low-budget filmmaker Paul Tanter has managed to direct and produce at least two other titles in between. Hence, little time was left for preparation, resulting in an incoherent script, woeful choreography, uneven acting and a complete lack of authenticity."

"He Who Dares: Downing Street Siege is the follow-up to the underwhelming He Who Dares, a film that was released only 8 months ago. Not surprisingly, prolific low-budget filmmaker Paul Tanter has managed to direct and produce at least two other titles in between. Hence, little time was left for preparation, resulting in an incoherent script, woeful choreography, uneven acting and a complete lack of authenticity."
That good? I'm off to the vid shop now!

No, he watched all of it in a state of high dudgeon.
My spidey senses tell me he spends a lot of time watching war films and telling the nearest poor cunt that "that's noo how ye do section attacks, yer stupid cunts."

The dripping underpant.

Latest Threads