Downing Street e-petition to scrap forces postal charges

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by The_Saint, Mar 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This might be posted elsewhere.....
    You know, after the whole road pricing on line petition thing it seems you can raise public awareness of issues through Tony's 'online democracy' push. This is great cause I think - the removal of postal charges for packages up to 2kg for soldiers in the Middle East. Use the link below to register your 'signature' - it only takes about 20 secs. Let's raise the number from the current 1700ish to something that catches the eye
  2. I am sure its a waste of time signing these petitions.
    Of all the ones I have signed I have had some sorry excuse as to why it was ignored. I will not be wasting any more of my time visiting there.
  3. If nobody takes the time,then how will the `Government`know how the people feel?If nobody bothers to take-up the offer,the spit-lickers and liars will think that all is rosy in the former `Land of the Free`!

If you let yourself become politically castrated,don´t whinge in a few years that your vote or wishes are being ignored.

I agree that forces postage is not as important as body-armour,but keep chipping away at the b+stards and they might just start listening!
  4. 1. They dont care
    2. They dont care. I vote.