Downie finds out she is famous outrage

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by joey_deacons_lad, Apr 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

Tearful Heidi Crowter has only just been told about the sexual and derogatory comments being made about an innocent picture of her online.

ok you lot who tole her !! I know its only the sun but she cant have read it ...
  2. Does she know she can also count to ham?
  3. Dong...Dong...Dong... Again.

Attached Files:

4. Due to the law of unintended consequences she has Once again become the source of amusement
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Before the Sun stuck it's oar in, she was just an anonomous piece of "clip-art". She didn't have to be a real person, and as she has aged since her pic was grabbed, she could have passed pretty well unrecognised. Not any more, now they have well and truely blown it. The trolls are geting fed, her name can be exploited along with a more recent pic. The Sun has been pretty irresponsible over this, and no doubt her mother is angling to make some dosh out of it all. Besides why just pick on facebook? That image has been used for longer than she thinks and is on hundreds more sites than just facebook.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. I agree the original was nothing much but thanks to the Sun she will be used a lot more
    • Like Like x 2
  7. The Sun - what a bunch of sickos!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. So do I sign out the outrage bus or the sunshine bus?
    Confused of Tunbridge Wells.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. tunbridge wells? didnt you get told fella?
    all the buses are on detail, now theres a CRAAV on the park thats needing signing out
  10. Hang on a bit and you will be able to sign out the Omnibus.
  11. This one? biggles.jpg
  12. Similar, but Mongles rather than Biggles.

I loved the quote from her mum:

“I feel violated and violated on Heidi’s behalf. I’m disgusted that people can be so sick".

Hmmm.... being violated on someone else's behalf ..... Munchausen springs to mind my little munchkin.