Down in Alabama

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Schaden, Feb 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. Phenomenal!

Mods, I beg you, as always, please don't merge this, or if you do, merge it into the Top Gear thread!

3. that is the funniest thing i ever did see!!!
  4. Land of the free? My arrse.
  5. brill..still laughing..
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yeehaw, ammmaaa gunna git ma gun, an mah cuzzin, who iz also mah waaaf and I's gunna beat you ass, ya gay forner!!!

LOL, god these boys like to live on the edge. More top-class work from what is arguably the world's greatest TV show!!

Keep up the good work!
  7. Down in Alabama - one of my favourite songs for non PC gatherings. My housemate, an LI bursar (Hello Shergar) used to sing it all the time!

"Oh down in Alabama where the * shovel coal, a * shoved a shovel up the other * hole.
    Oh said the foreman, you're here to shovel coal, not to shove your shovel up the other * holes.
    Well the * called the doctor but the doctor wouldn't come, so he died of constipation with a shovel up his bum."
  8. Watched and cringed through yesterday's licence-worthy episode (they didn't honestly munch through that dead cow did they?!!), talk about pushing the boundaries! But if some tv company out there was looking for a novel 'reality' idea.... there's that one, different slogans on cars, driving through different no-go areas of different towns of different countries.... providing the drivers were either prisoners, WAGs or talentless tw@ts like Russell Brand.

Just noticed the other thread :oops:
  9. It was vintage TG. Most amusing that the locals were more upset by pro-Democrat and anti-country and western slogans than the one about 'man love'. Priceless.
  10. Outstanding - what Arrse is all about, sharing.
    Courtesy of the great William Styron, the definition of a virgin down that way is a 12 year old girl who can run faster than her Daddy...
    (the literary aware will point out that it was Mississippi, but the sentiment's the same)
  11. Fantastic! Loved the Black Hawk Down music playing in the background as they were running away!
  12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Great viewing, showing the reality of life! And saying the things we all want to say!
  13. Brilliant - Only Clarkson could dream up such a thing.

A true example of the "Great American Way"
  14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Watched the prog last night and in these days of PCfuckupness this has been a beacon of light!

At one point it almost became Top Gun, not Top Gear :headbang: