Douglas Alexander MP is a sulky little twat

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by syledis, Dec 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Flying from Heathrow to Glasgow today on way home from work and got stuck in a middle of a row of 3 and Douglas Alexander MP, (Browns lapdog and a little shit in his own right) was on the aisle.

As the plane filled up a woman came up and said that she had the aisle seat and he was in the wrong place.
    I thought i could sulk for Scotland, but that little cunt huffed, tutted and deep sighed as he first said the wasnt in the wrong seat , then was forced to move to the window.

i always thought i would rip into any MP if i ever was in that position, but to be honest he was such a weedy little character i didnt see the point and besides, he would probably make a case for bodyguards for all MPs!

2. Cheeky bastard. It's not as if he was paying for his seat is it? Did he get receipt for his in-flight coffee?

3. Why would an MP need anything as demeaning as a receipt...?

4. Do MPs need receipts for sundry items?

5. Hindsight is a great thing but what you could have said was "Aren't you Douglas Alexander, MP?" and when he confirmed (probably getting a lilttle wet that he'd been recognised), follow up with "don't you think that situations like this provide an excellent chance to prove that MPs aren't the whiney thieves that we all think you are?". Or, more accurately post incident; "thanks mate, you've now confirmed that MPs are the whiney little cunts we wall thought you were!".

• Like Like x 7
  6. they do now

7. timthumb.jpg

Is he old enough to fly without a grown up to help him?

8. He was flying as an unaccompanied minor. Did you notice him being signed over to the staff at the airport.

9. You just couldn`t wait to boast about the high powered, illustrious, respected national leader type, that you have had the honour of rubbing shoulders with.

10. I love window seats, me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Spotter. ;-)

12. I suppose it makes the licking so much more restful,

• Like Like x 1
  13. We are talking Business Class aren't we?

14. Had the displeasure of flying Heathrow - Teesside with Mandelson, then MP for Hartlepool on board. He was accompanied by his two policemen having been Northern Ireland Secretary. Never have I heard such a foul mouthed man. Not a peep from either of the plod who seemed to be there just to humour him. However, had it been one of us, I am sure some form of action would have been taken against us.

15. But of course, us Captains of industry always fly economy class !!!