Doubt This Will Catch On At Oxford

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Nov 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. " Men lead and women do laundry "
    Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary [ North Carolina USA ] claims that God values men and women equally, it's just that he has given them different responsibilities.: Men make decisions, women make dinner...

The ' internationally known ' seminary has just introduced classes in homemaking -for co-eds only. There will be lectures on laundering stubborn stains and lab-sessions on how to bake chocolate-chip cookies. Next fall , a model house will be available where women can get BA credits by learning how to set tables, sew buttons and sustain lively dinner-time conversation...

time to get out the tight sweaters, bobby sox and return to the '50's...Stepford Wives it has a waiting list.
  2. Excellent I am very happy to attend 'domestic science' classes so long as the subsequent career pays at least as well as my present job.

Edited for failure to write in English.
  3. At last! An organisation which will teach women their rightful place in Gods Kingdom and also how to rid my undies of those troublesome skidmarks!

Praise The Lord for a lemon fresh gusset!!
  4. Where can I sign up Mrs Veg?

she seems to think that I am only here to serve her? Ive tried beating her but it turns out this just turns her on!
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

But if they teach women all these things, what use would I be to a woman? I already perform all those functions, and more still.
  6. why dont you convert to Islam TC, Im sure they have something similar
  7. I hope that they are not so prudish as to neglect other equally vital domestic competencies such as suppressing the gag reflex and building up the pelvic floor.
  8. Well I did attend an understanding Islam course but was RTU'd when my first question was "Whens the end of course p*ss up!"

9. Bet they would have gone for a good curry though
  10. Well I did request a nice Pork Curry.....
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If I'm not mistaken, I don't have to sign up to the 'religion' course to believe that a woman must do these things. I merely have to have an understanding of the following:

Biology, Chemistry, History, and last, but not least, 'The use of the back-hand slap'.
  12. Do you think I could attend one of those lectures on laundering stubborn stains? Blood's hell to shift, especially from that carpet stuff they use to line car boots. Apparently.
  13. I may sign up myself ... err purely for research reasons you'll understand :twisted:
  14. Not strictly teue. Arrse's very own Abacus / Soroban is in a laundry unit. He washes thousands of pairs of men's underpants...................probably by hand......................using saliva as detergent.