Double standards

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ibbo, Jul 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know of a few blokes who have done time for incidents in Ulster (like shooting some one unlawfully). They go straight to jail.
    But how come a copper can put 8 rounds in someones head and be left to go about his work. How does that work.

If any of us had done that we would be looking at life would we not?

Ibbo

2. He has not been allowed to go about his work - there are procedures in place for such incidents..................http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/ provides some information

3. Thanks Poppy, I needed to read something like that.

Ibbo

4. 8 rounds? Was he using a small magazine? Or was he trying to er..'save face' for want of a better word.

5. You've got it all wrong! He fell down the slippery steps at the (tube) station and bumped his head - very sharp those steps!

6. If he was a "copper"...

7. J_D

J_D LE

The Chief of Staff was bum fcuking him. Thats how he got away with it!

8. Whats wrong with putting 8rounds in the individual's head!? Even though he was innocent but he was a wee bit stupid.
    The more the merrier

9. He's been sent on a re-training course for missing the head and hitting the shoulder with one round. But which shot was it? the first or the last.

10. lots of plain clothes ''Police'' pump someone full of lead, now who else could ''get away'' with that...?
    I hear what your saying Tiffy_71.

11. Upshot of the new rules?

Attached Files: