• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Double Standards that make me seethe

Radio 5live is reporting that a check in worker for BA has been sent home for wearing a cross on a chain, and having the blatant insensitivity to have it outside her kit. They say that religious regalia should not be openly displayed. Then WTF is a hijab then?? Or maybe on of those funky skull caps worn by our jewish friends eh??

No link.

:evil:

Quite annoying I agree, does that mean if someone wears something that identifies their religion and it offends then they should remove it? OK maybe some people find turbans offensive, but I bet they won't remove them!

Another example of how a nation that was once great is slowly going down the pan, not a place for me to settle I'm off abroad!

Thanks for the link. I read it and it made me feel even more cross (see what I did there)

I fly on a reasonably frequent ocassion and will now be avoiding BA unless absolutely neccessary.

MrPVRd said:
What if you wear a cross and a veil? 8O
She'd be a nun, not a hostie.