Double standards from the Brazilians

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by drain_sniffer, Mar 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you honestly expect anything more from that annoying little country?
  2. yes, but London isn't no comparison

and I wouldn't go as far to describe Jean Charles de Menedez 'dodgy' either!

3. An Innocent bloke Im afraid, The only dodgy thing was that SB fcuked Up!!!
  4. Shhh. They're probably reading this thread right now... I wouldnt be supprised if you pulled a disappearing act, juliet.
  5. msr

msr LE

However, had he observed the terms of his visa, he wouldn't have been in this country.

6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

No, but msr didn't say it had, as far as I can see.

de Menezes was in the wrong place at the wrong time, which seems to be sufficient justification for the USA to imprison people without trial in Guantanamo Bay.
  7. I suppose it's not your fault when all those Cubans drown in their desperation to reach the States?
  8. So entering a country illegally carries a risk then?
  9. had certain members of the surveilance team actually been doing their jobs, followed ROE etc.. if it hadnt have been the innocent Brazilian coming out of the building some other poor resident would have copped it.

just because some bloke shouldnt have been in the country doesnt give anyone the right to jump him on the tube, hold him down, stick half a dozen or so rounds in his head then lie about the events leading up to it, about his clothing and try to change log entries to back up your story then try and buy off his family.
  10. Has it been looked into whether the fact that he was here illegally confused recognition, as there would be no record of him? Did his status confuse / contribute to matters?

As has been said, you can hardly suggest that illegal immigration should be a capital offence - but as he shouldn't have been here it's at least accurate to say that had he not been "dodgy" - as, yes, he was dodgy- then he would not have been in the position to be here to die. Whether somebody else would have copped it instead - ?
  11. Allegedly.
  12. erm..he ws held and shot by the police. he was an innocent man.

there is nothing alledged here. they are the facts.

yet another fcuk up by the int/police community
  13. And also - allegedly - remove the tapes from the station control room and replace them with blank ones, then blame London Underground for the cameras not working...
  14. As with anything to do with either of the Blairs everything is 'allegedly' except for the fact that they are both pricks.