Doting Husbands of Japan...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Feb 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. seems there is a group of men in Nippon who think its time to upgrade the family skill level of typical Japanese husbands as a way of improving marriage..simple rules are:
    1: Come home early from work [ 8. pm ]
    2: thank their wives for all they do
    3: address wives by their given names
    4: look them in the eye when talking to them

Seems too many Jap boys are coming home at all hours, call their wives:" You " or, in many cases just grunt.
    I dunno, after a few years of marriage grunting seems to work just fine and solicits the usual rejoinder from the missus ...

2. It'll never catch on. Plus, in Japanese, there are so many different ways of saying 'you' that some of them are actually quite polite...

Plus, all the bitch ever does all day is push a hoover around for an hour and then do the grocery shopping, while mr sarariiman is on the subway at 5:30, into work at 7:00 and leaves at 8PM. SHE should be fucking grateful, not him.

3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Bunch of poofs, they need to get a grip.

My bint used to consider herself blessed if I deigned to grunt when I got back from the pub.
    She was ecstatic if I managed to slur, "Oi you !" before collapsing aross the sofa and lagging in a golden arc across the room.

4. You bint? What yer maw?

5. Bint? This your newest acquisition, from the Sunshine Club, we are talking about here, Cuts? :D

Of course, she'd consider herself blessed, I imagine that all Mongs are attention whores, especially when you let them out of their cage for 5 minutes to play.
    :wink:

6. Besides, he only cares that he hasn't escaped her shackles in the basement and ran to the polis!

7. Yeh, theres a lot to be said for mail-order brides. :wink:

8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Uck, she's noo a bad wee yin Priscilla, at least she's no inflatable.

Edited to add Priscilla's quote.

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Especially when they're sent in five seperate parcels.