Dot Cotton-nice legs

Fellow ARRSERS please help.

During office 'banter' yesterday we were having a discussion about the Eastenders actress Dot Cotton/June Brown. I saw her quite a few years ago in Dover when she opened a Bingo Hall.

Face like a bunch of frogs, but lovely legs for which she is well known, which I happened to mention, of course they all took the piss, they thought I was joking.

Has someone out there seen her legs, and confirm that she has got a nice set of pins.

My dining table has nice legs, but I woudn't fuck it. You should be ashamed of yourself young man.
Say three hail Mary's and slam your knob in the armoury door.

Dot Cotton - nice legs?

Hmmmmmmm

Hard to tell - she's not giving anything away here....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodney2q

Tremaine said:
Well, as usual, I would 8O
Well done, Trem....I like the cut of your jib......exceedingly low standards, I like it.

Any 'ole's a goal and a bad fcuk beats a good wanck any day. :twisted:

T

Tremaine

SlimeyToad said:
Tremaine said:
Well done, Trem....I like the cut of your jib......exceedingly low standards, I like it.

'Fraid you don't know the half of it, 'Toad. 8)

Tremaine said:
SlimeyToad said:
Tremaine said:

'Fraid you don't know the half of it, 'Toad. 8)
Wot??

'I would' should read 'I have'????? 8O

BANDSMAN69 said:

During office 'banter' yesterday we were having a discussion about the Eastenders actress Dot Cotton/June Brown. I saw her quite a few years ago in Dover when she opened a Bingo Hall.

Face like a bunch of frogs, but lovely legs for which she is well known, which I happened to mention, of course they all took the urine, they thought I was joking.

Has someone out there seen her legs, and confirm that she has got a nice set of pins.

Why on gods green earth, were you at the opening of a bingo hall?

Are you an OAP stalker/rapist?

Tremaine said:
Yep, me too but I wouldn't tell anyone...

CW

Gren said:
BANDSMAN69 said:

Face like a bunch of frogs, but lovely legs for which she is well known, which I happened to mention, of course they all took the urine, they thought I was joking.

Why on gods green earth, were you at the opening of a bingo hall?

Are you an OAP stalker/rapist?
Its probably the smell of urine and parma violets.

I'd rather do Dot than the other slapper she was in the photo with. ;-p

Many thanks for getting back to me still no photos of her legs. For clarification as my avatar suggests I was a Bandsman and we played at the opening of a Bingo Hall in Dover, Ms Brown officiated at the opening.

Ah yes the smell of urine & parma violets.

I bet she's well dirty.... :twisted:

CW

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just read that she is about to go nekkid in the musical 'Calendar Girls'. Will get a chance to see her legs in all their glory.