Dossbag [No names please]

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Royal-Gunner, May 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Should someone who has been reduced to SSgt still be eligable for a WO1s Pension or should he only get a SSgts pension after all he did the crime now he should pay the piper?

2. trooped for dropping someone in his own mess??!! the worlds gone soft!
    not my army!

3. Depends how long he was a WO1, goes on time served in rank!

4. The pension is calculated at your EOS, The criteria being the last two years substansive rank? So if he was to go now it would be WO1 Pension if he serves on and ends up with two years as a Staffy then bang goes WO1 Money, I believe??

Any one care to confirm.

5. Its the highest rank held for minimum of 2 years in the last 5 years at end of service. I know of a WO2, reduced to Pte, who still received his pension as a WO2.

6. i worked with him in 29 what a tit! couldn't to a nicer bloke !

7. Heard he got his commision..........

8. He did get his commission and he is a BK in 39.

9. I wounder why, he was one of the chosen ethnic examples the RA has always looked after. Not that im rasist, but others could have and have done a better job up to WO1 and not been selected to continue, hes now in good company up in Newcastle with the QM (no names Sammity sam).

10. What th f*ck did he do to get bumped down that far?

11. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Gentlemen and Ladies, after researh "Dossbag" has been elevated to BK in a reg regt. However his terms of office have not been received well by SNCOs or his men. read into that what you wll. Gentlemen i salute you.......