• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dossbag [No names please]

Should someone who has been reduced to SSgt still be eligable for a WO1s Pension or should he only get a SSgts pension after all he did the crime now he should pay the piper?

The pension is calculated at your EOS, The criteria being the last two years substansive rank? So if he was to go now it would be WO1 Pension if he serves on and ends up with two years as a Staffy then bang goes WO1 Money, I believe??

Any one care to confirm.

Its the highest rank held for minimum of 2 years in the last 5 years at end of service. I know of a WO2, reduced to Pte, who still received his pension as a WO2.

I wounder why, he was one of the chosen ethnic examples the RA has always looked after. Not that im rasist, but others could have and have done a better job up to WO1 and not been selected to continue, hes now in good company up in Newcastle with the QM (no names Sammity sam).

B

Biscuits_AB

conjurer said:
Its the highest rank held for minimum of 2 years in the last 5 years at end of service. I know of a WO2, reduced to Pte, who still received his pension as a WO2.
What th f*ck did he do to get bumped down that far?

Gentlemen and Ladies, after researh "Dossbag" has been elevated to BK in a reg regt. However his terms of office have not been received well by SNCOs or his men. read into that what you wll. Gentlemen i salute you.......

Latest Threads