Dosimeter principle

964ST

Crow
Sylvia's Mother?
Please excuse me! I have suffered from a rare form of Internet tourette syndrome (maybe not that rare? Also known as verbal diarrhoea) I have tried to deal with it but after being triggered by an avatar flashback I got a ´post Reflexˋ.
To cut a Short Story Long, there was alledgedly a bloke in the Mess ˋDinger Bell´ used to hang about with Dusty Miller and Chalky White. His wife Sylvia was a bit of a hippy ( allegedly spent sometime at The Foundation outside Forres learning Tantra sex from a Shamen/guru). Anyway! The shamen/guru had convinced her that when having an orgasim during sex that she should keep her eyes shut until the moment, then when opening her eyes she shouted-out whatever she first cast her eyes on.
A legend in his own lunch time once told me that durIng a Mess Outing ˋRhine on Fire´ A boat trip watching fireworks, that he had a liaison with a woman called Sylvia ˋa wife ofˋ (he actually called her Syllabel because she moaned during sex the whole time in a monotone) when dogging her from behind she suddenly screamed out ˋlifeboat 21ˋ!
I hope that explains my post (and retracted insulting post that I removed/edited) and I wish Sylvia, Dinger and Twodogsafukcing Bell all the best.

Please excuse me! I have suffered from a rare form of Internet tourette syndrome (maybe not that rare? Also known as verbal diarrhoea) I have tried to deal with it but after being triggered by an avatar flashback I got a ´post Reflexˋ.
To cut a Short Story Long, there was alledgedly a bloke in the Mess ˋDinger Bell´ used to hang about with Dusty Miller and Chalky White. His wife Sylvia was a bit of a hippy ( allegedly spent sometime at The Foundation outside Forres learning Tantra sex from a Shamen/guru). Anyway! The shamen/guru had convinced her that when having an orgasim during sex that she should keep her eyes shut until the moment, then when opening her eyes she shouted-out whatever she first cast her eyes on.
A legend in his own lunch time once told me that durIng a Mess Outing ˋRhine on Fire´ A boat trip watching fireworks, that he had a liaison with a woman called Sylvia ˋa wife ofˋ (he actually called her Syllabel because she moaned during sex the whole time in a monotone) when dogging her from behind she suddenly screamed out ˋlifeboat 21ˋ!
I hope that explains my post (and retracted insulting post that I removed/edited) and I wish Sylvia, Dinger and Twodogsafukcing Bell all the best.
Thanks baglock.

Latest Threads