Doris joins the Fred Sparrows

C

cloudbuster

Can you just imagine the kerfuffle when they all line up after a display, and she's torn between driving into the parking bay or have a stab at reversing?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I believe she will be known as red lite
There will be a new display manouver this year
One slow moving Hawk with the other eight weaving behind it trying to get by :wink:

Ordinarily, I'm as misogynistic as the next man, but I'm led to believe that we actually have some cracking female pilots, presumably, Moore is one of them.
Good luck Kirsty.

sandmanfez said:
Ordinarily, I'm as misogynistic as the next man, but I'm led to believe that we actually have some cracking female pilots, presumably, Moore is one of them.
Good luck Kirsty.
I wholeheartedly agree, and more to the point well done to her.

But I still would you know!

the_boy_syrup said:
I believe she will be known as red lite
There will be a new display manouver this year
One slow moving Hawk with the other eight weaving behind it trying to get by :wink:
I know that it is wrong but: :D :D :D

Good luck to her say I!
We had a couple of very good female F4 drivers when I worked in the Middle East in the late '60s early '70s...

M

Mr_Logic

One surprising inaccuracy in the article is that in talking about the bloke being a Harrier driver they say RAF Cottesmore is in Leicestershire, when it is actually in Rutland. When the RAF don't even know the correct county for one of their bases you can understand why maintaining the airbridge to Asia is a bit of a challenge.

My hangover is making my autism surface a bit this morning.

Well done Kirsty! No mean achievement. Many a current instructor has failed to make the team so she's obviously got the skills.

Just hope she doesn't reply to '"Break" with "Don't you f***ng well tell ME what to do!"

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
will she be the one spreading red smoke when it's 'that' time?? ;)

cloudbuster said:
Here

Wonder if she'll be nicknamed "Ginger"?
or Fox Pi$$!

(mind you I wouldn't say no, then again I always set my standards very low but hardly ever achieve them!)