Dorco Razor - 1 pound with free handle and 4 blades, free shipping, 1 quid!

Can you let us know how they shave please @chuggafugga .

I am getting a bit p1ssed off at spending £15+ on Gillette blades that seen to be lasting less and less, I only get 2-3 decent shaves per blade it seems now, and shaving every day is bloody expensive.

MB

It did the job, didn't bleed when going against the grain, although I used the Gilette shaving cream, I've elected to take all 4 available products for the 1 quid, theirs even some for the wife

Can you let us know how they shave please @chuggafugga .

I am getting a bit p1ssed off at spending £15+ on Gillette blades that seen to be lasting less and less, I only get 2-3 decent shaves per blade it seems now, and shaving every day is bloody expensive.

MB
Have you tried Hipsterism?, save you a fortune, in trend, and you get to look like a cast member from the Monty pythons sketch, " The lumberjack" Song. Oh, And a first class 24 caret twat.

Have you tried Hipsterism?, save you a fortune, in trend, and you get to look like a cast member from the Monty pythons sketch, " The lumberjack" Song. Oh, And a first class 24 caret twat.
Nope, Mrs MB moans at me if I have more than a days growth. A beard is definitely a no-no, as I like to live in peace and quiet!

MB

Abandon thread.

this is not a drill,

Abandon thread...

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m still using a mixture of shave club offers but for serious money saving shaves I’m back to a brush and a couple of bowls of Prosaro shaving soap. Saving a fortune on gels and foam and it doesn’t seem to clog the blades.

I’ve a box of Dorco for travelling and a mixture of Harry and Boldking. The creams are fairly grim, but by far the best shave has been with a brush and soap.
The brushes can go for anything from reasonable to how much. But I nicked the aged Ps stuff and still have a couple left.
That and the happy fact I don’t look as if I’ve shaved with a broken bottle.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
View attachment 316706
I get better shaves, and blades are cheap as chips.
I had a similar razor, sans blades, bought for me for Xmas.

I'm a bit loathe to try it as I can flay myself quite easily with a Mach 3.
That bit where your earlobe melds into your upper jaw line, every fcuking time!

I had a similar razor, sans blades, bought for me for Xmas.

I'm a bit loathe to try it as I can flay myself quite easily with a Mach 3.
That bit where your earlobe melds into your upper jaw line, every fcuking time!
I do find Gilette make quality products but horrendously expensive, and there are plenty of cheaper and quality alternatives to say the least, but I'd stay well clear of nasty tat like bic razors unless feeling suicidal

I just chuckle at these shaving threads now - after being persuaded to buy a Merkur razor, feather blades, soap, brush etc. and struggling with various shaving techniques for several weeks.

Quite the most laborious, time-consuming and unsatisfactory shave I have ever had.

Back to the Lidl Shark disposable blades and tinned gel. My only tiny criticism is that it is not always easy to be absolutely precise - especially if you shave in the bath.

I just chuckle at these shaving threads now - after being persuaded to buy a Merkur razor, feather blades, soap, brush etc. and struggling with various shaving techniques for several weeks.

Quite the most laborious, time-consuming and unsatisfactory shave I have ever had.

Back to the Lidl Shark disposable blades and tinned gel. My only tiny criticism is that it is not always easy to be absolutely precise - especially if you shave in the bath.
You can chuckle all you want you want but I'd swear by the Gillette Turbo series any day of the week, I use the same blame to shave my nuts, arm pit area AND facial hair and rarely bleeds me and if it does it's my fault for wearing out the blade, but as mentioned, horrifically expensive

try an alternative shaving method

The army put me off shaving and I tend just let mine grow for 6 weeks then head down the Turkish barbers for a cutthroat shave

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest Threads