Dont you lot sleep?

It's 3.20am. I have the excuse of working...but everyone else must be mad!

What are you all doing wakened at this hour.

Thinking to myself though, it is Thursday night/Friday morning...weekly get drunked night isn't it!

hooped. mk

Ah!!!

I want to be in my bed...i'm ready and waiting for 7am

Tis 0326 - I'm meant to be working but I've skived off!

CC_TA (I don't sleep much even when I'm mean't to be!)

voming my guts up after a good night out due to numerous hiennekens and a hot dog, bacon roll, 4 doughnuts and 2 cans of irn bru for the trip home. got to love the scottish diet. (Hasten to add that my friend found the four doughnuts in a M&S bin, I wouldn't buy all that crap)

Regards

BeastAS
:party: + :pissed: = :toilet:

BeastAppreciationSociety. said:
voming my guts up after a good night out due to numerous hiennekens and a hot dog, bacon roll, 4 doughnuts and 2 cans of irn bru for the trip home. got to love the scottish diet. (Hasten to add that my friend found the four doughnuts in a M&S bin, I wouldn't buy all that crap)

Regards

BeastAS
LMFAO...

Sounds like a good night out to me. And the Scottish diet has alot to answer for. Nothing cures a hangover like Irn Bru. It's the girders...

Its 20.45 here in BATARSE

Server won't let me. I'm on a hospital computer than bans all fun.

I suprised it allows arrse access. I can only access my email by going to the Indian equivelent.

xxx

Nightshift, only 3 hrs left, then 4 days off. Luvverly.

Regards

BeastAS
Hey same here but switch hot dog bacon roll and doughnuts for a donner kebab and chips :D

tothepubandbeyond said:

Regards

BeastAS
Hey same here but switch hot dog bacon roll and doughnuts for a donner kebab and chips :D
That'll be the diet tonight after about 10 stellas to sort my life out.