Don't you dare spout Daily Mail truths when you're pissed.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Biscuits_AB, May 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Said it before and I'll say it again. When crimes of violence don't always attract a prison sentence how on earth can someone go to jail for, essentially, calling someone names?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Achtung! examples must be made!

3. Just as an aside how much time did those filthy bobbleheads get for the "kill the White slag" attack?
    If I lived in England, I'd leave. Disgusting.

4. Gobby slag, suprised she didnt get a crack, if there'd been a couple of shank carrying ghetto Princess' on board the video would have been far more entertaining.

I like the tube and use it when I'm down there, seen all sorts, blokes wailing about the coming armaggedon, people cracking their kids (a personal favourite of mine) and I watched this fat bird once covertly trying to fish cake out of a Marks and Spencers carrier bag and into her gob, fat ****.

• Like Like x 1
  5. They didn't that's the point.

HM Govt seems to have declared they are going to police the internet.

Good luck.

6. It sums up this country when saying something is now classed as assault, she may have well chucked someone under a train whilst she was at it.

7. I don't think it was harsh. I only wish there was harsh sanction for some of the other oxygen thieves that make public transport a misery, for example the drunks ( i can manage an all day session and am still able to sit quietly on my journey home without pissing myself or feeling the need to inflict beer and garlic breath on other passengers) the selfish attention seeking throbbers who feel the need to conduct a conversation on their mobile phones or with their friends at a volume level that would shame the average symphony orchestra or the utter ovine genitalia who think any form of transport with more then 8 seats doubles as a skip.

I'm in favour of a large felling axe in a glass case bearing the legend "break glass in case of socially inept ill mannered cretin."

• Like Like x 5
  8. You think six months jail for being a **** and calling people names is reasonable? Seriously? When violent crimes don't always attract prison time?

9. I doubt even those the dozy bitch was ripping into would ask for her to be jailed for 21 weeks.

I wouldn't mind, but had she simply battered one of them because he "looked at her funny", she'd have got a slap on the wrist.

10. Impressive. But can you hold your drink?

11. I agree with Biscuits (thank **** he has me on ignore so he doesn't know it). She was shown on the whole of internetshire for the bigoted loud mouth cow she is. She had a rant and you would expect her to get a fine. Outside one of my local pubs there was huge fight including the use of weapons. OB rack up and give out £80 instant penalty notices, cheers easy. Can't prove who the weapons belong to they say. No-one wearing gloves and all solid hard objects like knoives and iron bars.

What we're now getting is trial by 'viral'. Enough people have taken a break from Jeremy Kyle to be outraged so the CPS decides it has to act. It's why we don't need elected Judges, Prosecutors or Police Chiefs. All they've done is stirred up racial hatred by punishing a white person disproportionately which just creates resentment..

• Like Like x 4
  12. I may have exaggerated a little.:) Seriously though, every time i have used a train or a bus, some ignorant knobhead seems to want to "express themself" and generally spoil my usually good mood. I take your and other points though about the inequality in judicial punishment.

13. My spatial abilities are just fine thanks.

14. .........whilst not wishing to jump aboard the Outrage Charabanc, I have to admit that when compared to this Mother spared jail for neglecting son who died after drinking plant food | UK news | guardian.co.uk it is a bit of a head-scratcher.

"A mother whose neglected two-year-old son suffered a prolonged and agonising death after drinking poisonous plant food has walked free from court.
    Lauren Booth, 24, was handed a 12-month suspended sentence at Bradford crown court on Tuesday after being found guilty of child neglect. She was asleep at her home in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, when her son Aaron drank the liquid. Booth's home was also being used to grow cannabis."