'Dont tell him pike' is punchin the air rn

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
Ive always used this but never logged in so I just thought id make a post. And to answer your question before.

So this bothers you, and none of the recent tradegies or things like the murder of Lee Rigby didn't bother you enough to register?

I've got bad news for you, plenty of people have and are boasting about killing British forces.

D

Deleted 24582

So this bothers you, and none of the recent tradegies or things like the murder of Lee Rigby didn't bother you enough to register?

I've got bad news for you, plenty of people have and are boasting about killing British forces.

One Americanism at a time...

You mean people like the glorious leader of the labour Party.

I was third man on the balcony. I've never once heard an Iranian extremist bleat about it.

DesktopCommando

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well someone Killed "H" Jones from their side, did you fill the outrage bus up and fill it with Argies every time our side says they killed theirs ?

Wars happen, then there is peace, want another war, keep stoking the hate.

Well someone Killed "H" Jones from their side, did you fill the outrage bus up and fill it with Argies every time our side says they killed theirs ?

Wars happen, then there is peace, want another war, keep stoking the hate.
You are the Archbishop of Canterbury and I claim my fiver.

Slime

LE
Good old cockroachbuddy.
Not even registered a whole hour and already button bashing :)

Only just saw this now. 'HOW I KILLED "H" JONES IN FALKLAND WAR (1982)' Is this real ? I mean how did he know it was 'H' jones and why do they have no respect and are bragging about it? at one point someone even applauds and shouts Bravo.

fake-outrage-fake.jpg

I read a book about the Vietnam War in which the author described an air strike on the VC.

An air force Phantom jet dropped a load of bombs etc on the enemy position indicated by the infantry commander on the ground. As the jet pulled up from its attack the VC opened up on the jet with several machine guns. Tracers were flying all around the jet. The infantry commander radioed the pilot telling him he was taking fire.

The pilot replied "Uh, I guess that's only fair..."

You can't complain if the opposition shoot back - they are only doing their job.

Has the OP ever served BTW?

I read a book about the Vietnam War in which the author described an air strike on the VC.

An air force Phantom jet dropped a load of bombs etc on the enemy position indicated by the infantry commander on the ground. As the jet pulled up from its attack the VC opened up on the jet with several machine guns. Tracers were flying all around the jet. The infantry commander radioed the pilot telling him he was taking fire.

The pilot replied "Uh, I guess that's only fair..."

You can't complain if the opposition shoot back - they are only doing their job.

Has the OP ever served BTW?
Possibly served chips with burgers.

Does Call Of Duty count?

Latest Threads