Don't stab any random person, he could be one of THEM!

In Perth down under a random bloke felt like making off with a laptop unfortunately for him he was seen on CCTV and when challenged he drew a knife and ran to the exit.
Even more unfortunately outside he ran into four oz SAS troopers who were shopping for their kids in a panic he stabbed one of THEM lightly in the back.
When the ambulance came the shoplifter had two
broken arms, a broken leg, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions and assorted
lacerations including a broken nose and jaw…
He sustained those injuries when he err "tripped" after stabbing the trooper or as the troopers put it "he was a clumsy Bastard"

Don’t Mess with the SAS | Free Our Press

In Perth down under a random bloke felt like making off with a laptop unfortunately for him he was seen on CCTV and when challenged he drew a knife and ran to the exit.
Even more unfortunately outside he ran into four oz SAS troopers who were shopping for their kids in a panic he stabbed one of THEM lightly in the back.
When the ambulance came the shoplifter had two
broken arms, a broken leg, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions and assorted
lacerations including a broken nose and jaw…
He sustained those injuries when he err "tripped" after stabbing the trooper or as the troopers put it "he was a clumsy Bastard"

Don’t Mess with the SAS | Free Our Press
Are you sure they weren't "Cooks".

He must of tripped over the kerb and fell into the revolving doors of the shop whilst he tried to escape.............shame. Im sure some do gooders somewhere will try and stick up for the scrote and get him compensation.

Blimey talk about unlucky trying to pull the same stunt twice and running into another serviceman, at this rate every elite outfit across the world will be demonstrating their bone breaking abilities.

I heard a similar story but with ATC cadets.

Not really.

He must of tripped over the kerb and fell into the revolving doors of the shop whilst he tried to escape.............shame. Im sure some do gooders somewhere will try and stick up for the scrote and get him compensation.
Ah!..... so they don't understand the workings of Revolving Doors in the Land Of Eternal Optimism, it surprises me not!

Just can't resist this, fella.. If Typhoo put the "T" in Britain, who put the "CUNT" in Scunthorpe ?????

Old Showground wallahs, rule, OK.

Ah!..... so they don't understand the workings of Revolving Doors in the Land Of Eternal Optimism, it surprises me not!

Just can't resist this, fella.. If Typhoo put the "T" in Britain, who put the "CUNT" in Scunthorpe ?????

Old Showground wallahs, rule, OK.
Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me......:)

My goodness me have they got news websites in Australia now then? I dont know...first toilet paper and electricity...now this.
Heard a rumour that they even have pictures of Naafi Growlers......bit stale, now, though.

Pish, is nothing sacred, anyway, what a totally stupid first name for a guy...........G'DAY!!

Once me & my oppo put out some of those tac signs along a road in Manc Land. 3 of them got swiped. Maybe I should tell The Sun about it.