Don't stab any random person, he could be one of THEM!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abdiel, May 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In Perth down under a random bloke felt like making off with a laptop unfortunately for him he was seen on CCTV and when challenged he drew a knife and ran to the exit.
    Even more unfortunately outside he ran into four oz SAS troopers who were shopping for their kids in a panic he stabbed one of THEM lightly in the back.
    When the ambulance came the shoplifter had two
    broken arms, a broken leg, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions and assorted
    lacerations including a broken nose and jaw…
    He sustained those injuries when he err "tripped" after stabbing the trooper or as the troopers put it "he was a clumsy Bastard"

Don’t Mess with the SAS | Free Our Press

• Like Like x 2
  2. Are you sure they weren't "Cooks".

3. He must of tripped over the kerb and fell into the revolving doors of the shop whilst he tried to escape.............shame. Im sure some do gooders somewhere will try and stick up for the scrote and get him compensation.

4. Blimey talk about unlucky trying to pull the same stunt twice and running into another serviceman, at this rate every elite outfit across the world will be demonstrating their bone breaking abilities.

5. I heard a similar story but with ATC cadets.

Not really.

6. If they were then they used their saucepans to great effect, good drills!

7. Just to be on the safe side, I won't stab anyone.

8. (sigh) Kids these days

9. Ah!..... so they don't understand the workings of Revolving Doors in the Land Of Eternal Optimism, it surprises me not!

Just can't resist this, fella.. If Typhoo put the "T" in Britain, who put the "CUNT" in Scunthorpe ?????

Old Showground wallahs, rule, OK.

10. Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me......:)

11. Cozy dinners and long warm showers on the agenda, then.

12. Heard a rumour that they even have pictures of Naafi Growlers......bit stale, now, though.

Pish, is nothing sacred, anyway, what a totally stupid first name for a guy...........G'DAY!!

13. It's a well known fact that cooks are the most dangerous men in the army,they have killed hudreds of people with their cooking....ha ha.

My Grandad told me that.He's been dead for 30 years.