Dont serve soldiers

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Cold_Scouse, Jul 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was out last night and went to get a burger from a take-away shop and got told that they don't serve soldiers. This was in Liverpool. Anyone else had the same?
  2. ...and if you'd thought of it you'd have said, "That's fine, I don't fuc**ng eat them. A burger"
  3. Well I know they sell Big Macs, Quarter Pounders with Cheese etc but I've never seen Soldier Burgers on the menu!
  4. Waht did you expect, it's a f ucking kebab shop...

they serve kebabs, burgers, chips, and fizzy drinks you helmet.

if you want to be served soldiers, you need to go to "the dippy egg take away emporium" in the city centre.

hope this helps
  5. You were in uniform? MOD90 stapled to your forehead.
  6. How did they know you were a soldier?
  7. Whereabouts in Liverpool? Are you a cadet?
  8. Didn't ask for 'Forces Discount' in a chippie did you? 'Cos that's just tight!!
  9. Thinking about it, I'm just impressed that you were out at night in Liverpool.

(A joke........calm down............caaaaaaaalm down)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Come on fess up, where did this outrage happen???

More's the point what were you doing on a night out in town in your uniform? :?
  11. Are you sure it wasn't a fish shop, 'cos I can smell something fishy.
  12. No, no guys, this is he part where he expects us to all go off on one and start conspiring to petrol bomb the place all barbarian like.

Cold Scouse, whats the scoop? Where is it? How did they know you were a soldier? Were you wearing your "I'm a soldier" shirt???
  13. I think we should petrol bomb the place.That'll learn 'em.
  14. I've just done a BITE check on the outrageometer. Still working.