Dont serve soldiers

I was out last night and went to get a burger from a take-away shop and got told that they don't serve soldiers. This was in Liverpool. Anyone else had the same?

Cold_Scouse said:
I was out last night and went to get a burger from a take-away shop and got told that they don't serve soldiers. This was in Liverpool. Anyone else had the same?
Waht did you expect, it's a f ucking kebab shop...

they serve kebabs, burgers, chips, and fizzy drinks you helmet.

if you want to be served soldiers, you need to go to "the dippy egg take away emporium" in the city centre.

hope this helps

How did they know you were a soldier?

Didn't ask for 'Forces Discount' in a chippie did you? 'Cos that's just tight!!

Cold_Scouse said:
Come on fess up, where did this outrage happen???

More's the point what were you doing on a night out in town in your uniform? :?

Cold_Scouse said:
Are you sure it wasn't a fish shop, 'cos I can smell something fishy.

No, no guys, this is he part where he expects us to all go off on one and start conspiring to petrol bomb the place all barbarian like.

Cold Scouse, whats the scoop? Where is it? How did they know you were a soldier? Were you wearing your "I'm a soldier" shirt???

You're not going to recite 'Tommy' on us are you?

(Although that deaf, dumb and blind kid sure could play a mean pinball.)

Cold_Scouse said:
Come on then, where abouts and whats the place called?How did this incident occur?

Never happened to me,mind you I didn't get asked what I did for a living when ordering a takeaway :roll:

I'm a Liverpool local, where was the place in question? What were you doing out in uniform in the night anyway? In fact, where would you have come from if you were in uniform? The nearest army unit is the TA on Mather Avenue, and that's not really anywhere near the centre.

Jorno, no shadow of a doubt. Or a naive TA punter.

dhgrainger1 said:
I'm a Liverpool local, where was the place in question? What were you doing out in uniform in the night anyway? In fact, where would you have come from if you were in uniform? The nearest army unit is the TA on Mather Avenue, and that's not really anywhere near the centre.
Edited as I think this is all "my arrse"