Dont play on railway tracks!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Jul 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forty-two years after it was released, classic family film The Railway Children has prompted its first complaint to the British Board of Film Classification. "The correspondent was concerned that children may be encouraged to play on railway tracks as a result of seeing the film," the BBFC's annual report reveals.

More at BBC News - BBFC gets first Railway Children complaint

2. What about the danger of old pervs like us having a cardiac arrest when Ms Agutter removes her underpinning ? Much more likely to happen.

• Like Like x 3
  3. And Sally Thomsett!

4. I wish.....

[​IMG]

:)

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Least we forget. From a Muppet wearing her Mams curtains on the railway to the shower scene in American Werewolf in London.

tumblr_m69091k4lO1qzsuffo1_500.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mmmmmmmm hamadahamada ahhhhhhhhh. Cleaner to aisle 4!

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

7. Not forgetting Walkabout.[​IMG]

8. Well as a 'yoof' in the 1970s, who was beginning to take a hormone induced interest in the young ladies, i reflected on the fact that girls of the age interpreted by Jenny Agutter and Sally Thomsett sure as hell did not look like these 2 ladies, can you imagine in todays politically correct society, a 20 yr old being allowed to play a 11 yr old as Thomsett did?

9. TheIronDuke

I am a member of a gentlemens club in Canning Town where we may be able to accommodate your needs. PM me, Yah?

10. Young jenny is still looking pretty good...

[​IMG]

...and yes, I certainly would!

:)

Rodney2q

11. TheIronDuke

Would I get wrong for introducing Jenny's lesbian lover Natasha Kinsky at this point?

Nastassja_Kinski_1977_68de0fc47b.jpg