DONT MOVE!! You're surrounded by armed...children?!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jan 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Only in the good ol US of A could something this stupid happen! And they wonder why we take the piss out of them!

Pennsylvania girl, 5, suspended for threatening to shoot girl with pink toy gun that blows soapy bubbles | Fox News

2. Madness.

3. I can just as easily believe that happening (word for word) in places like Doncaster, Lambeth, Toxteth, etc

Sent from my HTC Desire S using ARRSE mobile app

4. "It's laughable," Robin Ficker, the girl's attorney told FoxNews.com. "This is a girl who had no idea about killing or what happened in Connecticut."
    With a name like Ficker, he should never ever enter any country where German is spoken!
    As for 5yr old girls, they are all potential monsters in law, can't be too carefull.

5. USA: Arrest her, finger print & mugshot, court, sent to an approved school for dangerous kids and a life of crime.
    UK: Her "victim" laughs, tells her mum she want a hello kitty gun to get her own back on her friend, after all she is 5 yrs old.

6. What bothers me more than the story itself is the use of the made up word 'terroristic'.

Americans need to stop fucking adding bits to the end of perfectly good words!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Awesome-tastic post.

• Like Like x 1
  8. fu2

fu2 LE

today a Hello Kitty, tomorrow a Bushmaster.

9. I'm not convinced, the reverse could easily be true.

10. Robin Ficker, the girl's attorney

He must have had hell at school.

11. " A school official overheard the remark and searched the girl's backpack and did not find the Hello Kitty gun".
    So she didn't even have the "gun" on her.

12. Oh ja! He was the talk of the Heidelburg debating society;

'Is that Ficker speaking?'
    'Oh ja, but he's no ficker, just an arsch.'

Oh how we laughed.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sat here laughing like a loon, the missis is giving me proper weird looks.