Don't miss this in Barcelona.

Lazy bugger, I always translate when I post. (Google and then touch up)

That said I was expecting some form of debauchery and was pleasantly surprised to find something that I didn't even know existed and I've been here over thirty years, but to the north.
Thank you for that and I will find time to take a look at some point.

Moltes gracies, i el 11/9 estaré a Barna per la Diada, vols fer el toc?

So not f1sting then? :(
If I may just help in lowering the tone: I knew a lady Dr in the UK who was a senior rep in medical sales, she went to a jolly/conference in Spain arranged for the GP's the company sold it's med's to. When they got back she enthusiastically told me about the evening she spent at the f**ting club with some of the ghey GP's.......the conference/jolly was held in Barcelona. I always wondered when she told me if she was inviting a session, I was younger and pickier and although personable she was a bit of a plumper so nothing missed really.

Last edited:
Lazy bugger, I always translate when I post. (Google and then touch up)

That said I was expecting some form of debauchery and was pleasantly surprised to find something that I didn't even know existed and I've been here over thirty years, but to the north.
Thank you for that and I will find time to take a look at some point.

Moltes gracies, i el 11/9 estaré a Barna per la Diada, vols fer el toc?
thanks!!!I've known it exists for about 3 years off googlemaps, but assumed it was just going to be some tinpot 4 ft high excuse for a maze....wow!!!! Absolutely not...I figured it out and the whole thing is some kind of quasi-masonic initiation test. am going to find out more about it... PM me prior to the 11th, I'll definitely be free...work doesn't really get back to normal until the end of Sept.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
thanks!!!I've known it exists for about 3 years off googlemaps, but assumed it was just going to be some tinpot 4 ft high excuse for a maze....wow!!!! Absolutely not...I figured it out and the whole thing is some kind of quasi-masonic initiation test. am going to find out more about it... PM me prior to the 11th, I'll definitely be free...work doesn't really get back to normal until the end of Sept.
You should arrange to meet in the middle of the maze! Should be interesting with two Arrsers trying to get out of said maze! :cool:

You should arrange to meet in the middle of the maze! Should be interesting with two Arrsers trying to get out of said maze! :cool:
I reckon it'll be hard enough just getting out of the bar.

Might well be, original mazes weren't a spatial test but a meditative/spiritual exercise.
If it comes from a rich family it might well be masonic in origin. Something to consider.

I'll be in touch prior to the day.