Dont like it, feck off... Extreme Muslims at home coming

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Sipho, Jun 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Words fail me.
  2. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

We need a criminal offence of 'Disrespect to Her Majesty's Arms' .. but we ar enot going to get it, are we?

memo .. keep a pack of bacon rashers somewhere handy.
  3. Just for sake of balance - the retards of the EDL and other assorted right wing loons don't represent a view I can support either. Turning it into a shouting match, attempting to attack other side and throwing pork products was hardly an appropriate welcome for a Regiment that managed to parade with great dignity.

There were only a 100 "Ban the Crusade" protesters - the police should have been allowed to keep them under control without having to watch their backs to make sure the shaven headed, tatood thugs weren't up to trouble.
  4. If they had all taken the day off work for their protest then fair enough. But if they got to the site using their dole money to slag off the army and this country, then I feel they should either leave at once for a Muslim country, of which there are many, or refuse to accept blood money from the great satan. I have noticed they have no great problems in taking the money.

Britain, love it or leave it.
  5. Sadly the I'm proud to be british mob still can't get the Union flag hung the right way up :(
  6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

If they spit or throw anything then they are guilty of assault, and possibly battery, and can be arrested for such.

Other than that can we please stop giving these morons airtime, and more importantly the publicity that they crave?

As for Treason, I think that you have your offences mixed up!
  7. Before people start foaming at the mouth: there are 2 million Muslims in the UK...

...and this shower of shite cannot get more than a handful of people to turn up. If you look at the photos it looks as though there are about 25-30 Muslims Against Crusades people there (as opposed to probably more in the general crowd supporting the boys coming home).

As a percentage and in absolute numbers we have far greater numbers of loons to worry about that this bunch of no-hope losers: e.g. animal rights terrorists, communists, the Welsh, the Scots, sandal-wearing-polenta-munching hippies (for a full list please search the thread about filling a mass grave).

Personally I would far rather that they come out into the open and demonstrate: it shows them in an incredibly poor light and angers most Muslims as well as all other normal people.
  8. Surely the throwing of objects with the aim to harm or embarrass along with spitting at someone is covered by assault or the very least disturbing the peace?
    These people are vermin and should be used for medical testing.
  9. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Yes, but WERE they arrested when they should have been?
  10. The police were busy trying to keep the two ranting parties apart so probably could afford to tie up plods dealing with offences such as gobbing, throwing mssiles and minor public order stuff. That's exactly why counter-demonstrations by idiots hoping for a bit of aggro are so futile.

11. Of course they weren't, it would've been an infringement of their human rights.
    However, i'm sure if the scenario were reversed the full weight of the law would've come down on the white protesters.
  12. Well said. Surely both lots can find some other event to display their democratic right without spoiling it for the lads and more importantly their families. I don't want my kids to witness the sort of language and behaviour displayed by either or these idiots
  13. The EDL still think they're "helping" though, don't they? I don't know which group is more worrying. Can we just throw them in to one room and let them punch, shout and throw things at each other until they're all dead, or decide to be reasonable human beings?
  14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Apart from the original post, can you point out where it says that the protesters were hurling missiles? There is no evidence of it either in the article or on the film footage.

There is a comment that the EDL were throw eggs at the MAC group however.