• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

dont let him beat me! help me out wit him.

while sat in the bar with my RTO talking shop we somehow got into a profound argument about AS90 statistics.

needless to say i lost miserably!

please pass on all your gun trivia and help my baffle him with my knowledge

blondy :)

B

Biscuits_AB

It's Air Portable, fords at 100 metres and carries 40 men. In the right hands you can have a round on target, one in the breech and 17 in mid air. The bayonet has it's own trailer but they are all in pres as the cold war is over.

If you need anything else PM me......it's a bit classified.

Bombardier Biscuits

dizzy_blonde said:
while sat in the bar with my RTO talking shop we somehow got into a profound argument about AS90 statistics.

needless to say i lost miserably!

please pass on all your gun trivia and help my baffle him with my knowledge

blondy :)
I'm trying to figure out exactly who is the saddiest

Him for using AS90 calibre sizes as a chat up line

or you for trying to gleam info to carry on the conversation ?

Biscuits_AB said:
It's Air Portable, fords at 100 metres and carries 40 men. In the right hands you can have a round on target, one in the breech and 17 in mid air. The bayonet has it's own trailer but they are all in pres as the cold war is over.

If you need anything else PM me......it's a bit classified.

Bombardier Biscuits
With the AS90M40 Drum magazine fitted, this can be increased to 25-30rds in the air when used in the Anti-Aircraft role

If you elevate the barrel to maximum elevation, and close all the hatches/latches you can use said barrel in the snorkel role, thus rendering the AS90 amphibious. This is still kept on the "down-low” as the plan to cross the channel and strike the French has been put on hold due to the fact that their stiff a bit miffed over the Olympics.

This is, of course, only made possible thanks to BAE's TOP SECRET oscillating foo-foo valve situated near the cup holders.

Hope this helps you with your shite discussion with the RTO. Perhaps you’ll stop boring me now with your bloody tattoo photos!!!!

Some more interesting trivia the RTO probably won't know about (until you tell him of course):

Oddly enough, although the XM29 Nuclear round can be used at the Battery Commander's discretion, because of the limitations of the Geneva Protocols, use of the L25 Grapeshot round requires ministerial approval.

Latest Threads