Dont know if its been on here yet but always knew it

crosbunny said:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/08/27/worse_things_happen_at_sea/
Yer actual "Bonjour matelot" ad.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
So brutal, his 'hubby' appears to have forced his way straight through the back part of his trousers! Saves pulling them down I 'spose.

Definitely one for "Up the arrse corner" in Viz!

I bet the poor chap has also tested positive for cocaine and sperm too!

You can't tell me that during the whole design process that this poster went through, no one had even a little glimmer at the back of their mind about how this looked.

scouse_scribes said:
You can't tell me that during the whole design process that this poster went through, no one had even a little glimmer at the back of their mind about how this looked.
Probably an Ex Squaddie worked on it!

:D

scouse_scribes said:
I think it was designed by the Army

The_Cad said:
scouse_scribes said:

What he was dreaming about having his back doors kicked in by a matelot?????????? over a cannon too, very imaginative :D

scouse_scribes said:
This reminds me of a story I heard about Hyundai. They were looking to launch their new family saloon in the UK which was called the Hyundai C r a p.
Obviously the PR boys were quickly informed that this name would be totally unsuitable for the English speaking world so they turned to a London-based ad company to come up with a suitable name. They came up with the name Hyundai Pony which was adopted. A stroke of pure genius, the copywriter must have been a squaddie at some time.

scouse_scribes said:
The_Cad said:
scouse_scribes said:

What he was dreaming about having his back doors kicked in by a matelot?????????? over a cannon too, very imaginative :D
In which case probably a former member of a certain mortar platoon worked on it!

Latest Threads