Dont Hurt Me

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RTFQ, Dec 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RTFQ

That new gallery was a masterful move by the Mods, but you owe me for plasters stemming the blood from the bite-marks in my knuckles.
  2. RTFQ you bad.

Mean, horrible, nasty and so so funny.........

Beebs :?
  3. So if we cant be horrid in the gallery .....

Can i coat the tent wearing f ucking hippo off in here then ??

no ??

oh... shame. :D
  4. Hmmmmmm...... now I hate to sound like a 5 year-olds logic, but that sounds fair, no-one said not to.........

Beebs :D
  5. Ffs, its obviously a posed photo, so you'd think she'd have moved the Winnie-the-pooh "thing" :? (kids and their accoutrements are a mystery to me) and endeavoured to keep the bookcase of kids-vids (classy) out of shot. :roll:

As for cheekycheshirechuff, or whatever her name is, I'm not even going to comment, as there are people on here far more gifted in that department than me. :D
  6. RTFQ

I think she looks nice. <Jaws aching, body shuddering silently, blood dripping down wrist>
  7. Is this some kind of twisted W@nking fetish? :D
  8. RTFQ

IT'S NO GOOD!!!!

I can't contain it. It's like a spam patrol just got told that on this particular street they are not allowed to shoot anyone. Then a quartet of insurgents jump out in front of their stryker with "Death to Bush" T shirts on and doing the time warp. I can't hold fire, I can't.
  9. Naafi bar liberation at last shes a hippocrocafrog pass me the sick bag quick Im going to chuck
  10. She has a figure like a washing machine and a mouth like a cat's puckered hoop
  11. I find her arrousing infact i'd go as far to say that i'd scoff her bean :D
  12. Maybe, just maybe, she wont read this thread, and only comes on this site to look at the pictures.

Hopefully she's got a thick skin (to go along with those heavy bones) :wink:
  13. RTFQ

It's like one of those Spot the Difference pictures, I keep looking around the photo and finding things I can lay into. Did the Mods put this in as a test?

that's it ...... its a TEST ..... we must be nice to our new "visitor"

chunky wanna bun ?? :D
  15. Its not a pic of Mrs Good/Bad CO before a dinner night is it?