Dont Hurt Me

That new gallery was a masterful move by the Mods, but you owe me for plasters stemming the blood from the bite-marks in my knuckles.

shortfuse said:
So if we cant be horrid in the gallery .....

Can i coat the tent wearing f ucking hippo off in here then ??

no ??

oh... shame. :D
Hmmmmmm...... now I hate to sound like a 5 year-olds logic, but that sounds fair, no-one said not to.........

Beebs :D

Ffs, its obviously a posed photo, so you'd think she'd have moved the Winnie-the-pooh "thing" :? (kids and their accoutrements are a mystery to me) and endeavoured to keep the bookcase of kids-vids (classy) out of shot. :roll:

As for cheekycheshirechuff, or whatever her name is, I'm not even going to comment, as there are people on here far more gifted in that department than me. :D

IT'S NO GOOD!!!!

I can't contain it. It's like a spam patrol just got told that on this particular street they are not allowed to shoot anyone. Then a quartet of insurgents jump out in front of their stryker with "Death to Bush" T shirts on and doing the time warp. I can't hold fire, I can't.

Maybe, just maybe, she wont read this thread, and only comes on this site to look at the pictures.

Hopefully she's got a thick skin (to go along with those heavy bones) :wink:

It's like one of those Spot the Difference pictures, I keep looking around the photo and finding things I can lay into. Did the Mods put this in as a test?

There are clues in the photo to the identity of this 'lady':
The 'crystal' in the 'oak' cabinet looks like Lizzy duke
fake 'ancestory' certificate bought at local shopping mall
ignore photos of kids, red herrings
videos on display in chronological and series order
'she' is built like a line forward
conclusion
its a pre op tranny guardsman

essexbob said:
There are clues in the photo to the identity of this 'lady':
The 'crystal' in the 'oak' cabinet looks like Lizzy duke
fake 'ancestory' certificate bought at local shopping mall
ignore photos of kids, red herrings
videos on display in chronological and series order
'she' is built like a line forward
conclusion
its a pre op tranny guardsman
fook me bob you should be on through the keyhole with that posh tw@t lloyd Grossman

Latest Threads