Don't have medical records in England only in Australia.

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Roo788, Oct 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. any help would be appreciated.

    I am currently on a visa with 5 months left on it. I have been in England for a year. I have never bothered registering at a Doctor's Surgery here..(not the one to get sick anyway)..As I am now filling in paper work, I am unsure what to do.Is it ok just to write down my Australian Doctors info? Would like to hear from other commonwealth citizens what their thoughts are on this. I have no medical issues what so ever..never broke a bone, no allergies nothing that I can see on my australia medical records that would affect my application possess.

  2. I don't know if I qualify as a Commonwealth Citizen, but I am a product of the Convict Settlement Scheme, sadly both sides of the family, oops I digress. Can you contact your Doctor/s back in Oz and advise them of your enlistment requirements of Doctors Reports etc. I say this as I don't think the Brit Army enlistment procedure allows for contacting doctors if from overseas unless it's a military lateral transfer.

    If your Doctor/s in Oz are reluctant to release copies, get the med centre contact details where they will process your enlistment and advise your Doctor of that address to email/fax copies to.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. cheers, got a answer from a SSgt. shouldn't be a problem. all sorted.