Don't have medical records in England only in Australia.

any help would be appreciated.

I am currently on a visa with 5 months left on it. I have been in England for a year. I have never bothered registering at a Doctor's Surgery here..(not the one to get sick anyway)..As I am now filling in paper work, I am unsure what to do.Is it ok just to write down my Australian Doctors info? Would like to hear from other commonwealth citizens what their thoughts are on this. I have no medical issues what so ever..never broke a bone, no allergies nothing that I can see on my australia medical records that would affect my application possess.

cheers.

I don't know if I qualify as a Commonwealth Citizen, but I am a product of the Convict Settlement Scheme, sadly both sides of the family, oops I digress. Can you contact your Doctor/s back in Oz and advise them of your enlistment requirements of Doctors Reports etc. I say this as I don't think the Brit Army enlistment procedure allows for contacting doctors if from overseas unless it's a military lateral transfer.

If your Doctor/s in Oz are reluctant to release copies, get the med centre contact details where they will process your enlistment and advise your Doctor of that address to email/fax copies to.

Latest Threads