Dont go back to work.

Winter poorly tummy

Bigbird67, step away from the fatties
Workers need to remain at home for 48 hours after the symptoms have gone and stay away from surgeries and hospitals, the Royal College of GPs warned.
you are doing them more bad than good.

Trust me on this one. Thank feck I haven't got a cold (man-flu to the lesser ones) as well.

I may have told a little lie there.

Daytime telly is shite btw.

The_Snail said:
Winter poorly tummy

Workers need to remain at home for 48 hours after the symptoms have gone and stay away from surgeries and hospitals, the Royal College of GPs warned.

Trust me on this one. Thank feck I haven't got a cold (man-flu to the lesser ones) as well.

spin this out further: go to your GP - feign typical symptoms (eg I'm vomiting / having shits after 3 days)

explain that your employer needs a test (say that you work with old people or kids for example?).

in the meantime, tell your employer that GP is conducting tests ( eg: winter vomiting bug aka Noro virus or Gastroenteritis)

...and that you've been advised not to return to work until you have the all-clear.

In the meantime, the GP should be able to give you a letter = extra 3 days min.

The_Snail said:
Daytime telly is shite btw.
Skiving sod, get back and do some work.....remember tax payers like me are paying your wages.

Did i tell you Ive still got nearly two weeks of leave left till i start back at work :D

I don't need to feign, they can take shite samples and a rectal temp as far as I am concerned.

moving-target-survivor said:
The_Snail said:
Winter poorly tummy

spin this out further: go to your GP - feign typical symptoms (eg I'm vomiting / having shits after 3 days)

explain that your employer needs a test (say that you work with old people or kids for example?).

in the meantime, tell your employer that GP is conducting tests ( eg: winter vomiting bug aka Noro virus or Gastroenteritis)

...and that you've been advised not to return to work until you have the all-clear.

In the meantime, the GP should be able to give you a letter = extra 3 days min.
I don't have a GP. The Med Centre is closed.

(Did he just call me a civvie?)

Latest Threads