Don't forget your loved one on Valentine's day lads...........

After 42 years webbed up, its a given that I still love her, and if that's what she wants to believe , then who am I to argue, anyhow, she will get a box of chocs, as per the tradition, and I will end up eating the ones she does not like, so all in all its a win win situation.

I remember someone drunk buying a tin of dog food for their missus as they'd forgotten a valentines card and thought feeding the dog might placate her

It didn't end well

No need for panic buying. Most petrol stations are 24 hour nowadays and they tend to knock down the price of flowers towards the end of the evening. Windscreen wiper blades might be on offer too if the Gods are smiling upon you.

This has been a public service announcement.

I remember someone drunk buying a tin of dog food for their missus as they'd forgotten a valentines card and thought feeding the dog might placate her

It didn't end well
So she didn't like dog food then?

No need for panic buying. Most petrol stations are 24 hour nowadays and they tend to knock down the price of flowers towards the end of the evening. Windscreen wiper blades might be on offer too if the Gods are smiling upon you.

Hop over the fence of the nearest cemetery, plenty of flowers there

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

Tesco have had flowers on sale since Monday. I imagine they'd look pretty ropey after four days in the boot of the car.

Still, plan ahead and all that...

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
I'm not allowed to buy an over inflated gift 7 days before or after the 14th.
Instead I buy flowers most Fridays, might be only £4 bunch but she still likes them.

We might get all luvy but only to annoy the kids when wife says lets go make babies.
At 54 she is post menopause it would be a fecking miracle!

I find roadside shrines more profitable. There's also a chance you could find her favourite teams football shirt as well.

Or roundabouts, plenty of council flowers there

It looks like you've made the effort and gone for the personal touch

Oldie, but Goldie!
Valentines.jpg

Fecking Pandora...:x

Mentioned to Mrs Shiny_arrse that I had not booked a restaurant for Friday as we are having a few friends over on Saturday.
She says "That's OK, as long as I get a card. I wouldn't mind if you get me a little something."
Translation - "Buy me a Pandora charm, or else."

Get to Pandora shop in town, 30 seconds to walk around the displays, point to the one I want and say "I'd like this one please."
Cue ten minutes of sales patter about their promotion, signing up to the Pandora Club?? Putting the charm in a box (and bag), and all sorts of other crap.
I can't remember how many times I said "I just want to pay for this and go."

At least Tia was easy on the eye and very short, meaning I had no choice but to look down at her cleavage.

Fecking Pandora...:x

Mentioned to Mrs Shiny_arrse that I had not booked a restaurant for Friday as we are having a few friends over on Saturday.
She says "That's OK, as long as I get a card. I wouldn't mind if you get me a little something."
Translation - "Buy me a Pandora charm, or else."

Get to Pandora shop in town, 30 seconds to walk around the displays, point to the one I want and say "I'd like this one please."
Cue ten minutes of sales patter about their promotion, signing up to the Pandora Club?? Putting the charm in a box (and bag), and all sorts of other crap.
I can't remember how many times I said "I just want to pay for this and go."

At least Tia was easy on the eye and very short, meaning I had no choice but to look down at her cleavage.
And you never managed t get a photo of her tits for us?

Latest Threads