• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Don't Forget To "Drop Your Keys"

It's galling!
I was just watching the news and
A pile of thugs calling theirselves "the divis hoods liberation army" ffs you couldn't make up a title like that.
lawless car thieving falls rd scum.
peace process ?...my arse.
probably not connected to the ucb ..but ***** anyway.

Just a reminder to everyone "they haven't went away you know"
But surely, the

Irish Republican Army
Provisional IRA
Real Ira
Continuity IRA
32-County IRA
and now
The Real IRA
to be followed by
The I can't Believe It's Not IRA

are all entirely new terrorist organisations rather than the same thing carrying on the whole time, and occasionally changing its name to win political concessions?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Funnily enough did that on Sunday after a few beers. Let the ******* try planting anything under Ms Skids house

But surely, the

Irish Republican Army
Provisional IRA
Real Ira
Continuity IRA
32-County IRA
and now
The Real IRA
to be followed by
The I can't Believe It's Not IRA

are all entirely new terrorist organisations rather than the same thing carrying on the whole time, and occasionally changing its name to win political concessions?
either way just a bunch of bog trotting murderers (exception of i cant believe)

I got this text sent to me tonight

Lads threat message dissident are currently targeting an soldier who is frequenting the Belfast area and are also in possession of uvied with the content of using them over the Christmas period tell our blokes to pick up their personnel security get this out I'll be checking tks

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
It looks like the target might have been a soldier,

Under-car bomb 'targeted soldier' - UTV Live News

Latest Threads