Don't f*ck with the chimps!

Ahhhhh so that's what happened to Michael Jackson.........when Bubbles attacks :lol:

ouch baby...ouch

He got what he deserved. If you want a pet, get a cat or a dog, not a chimp ffs. These sort of people disgust me. Chimpanzees are wild animals, and should be left to live as such. Scientific research is fine, but imprisoning one in your home, dressing it up no doubt, and feeding it birthday cake!, If I'd been there, I would have ripped his face off too!

Sleeper_service said:
He got what he deserved. If you want a pet, get a cat or a dog, not a chimp ffs. These sort of people disgust me. Chimpanzees are wild animals, and should be left to live as such. Scientific research is fine, but imprisoning one in your home, dressing it up no doubt, and feeding it birthday cake!, If I'd been there, I would have ripped his face off too!
have you had a bad day at the Zoo then ? all them kids teasing you :lol:

semper said:
Sleeper_service said:
have you had a bad day at the Zoo then ? all them kids teasing you :lol:
Little sods, so what if I have got a big blue a*se! :D