Dont eat out in Kenya

I kid you not, the Kenyans version of a Pikey,is cutting the power to drain the cooling oil from substation transformers, they then re-sell it for cooking on roadside stalls YEEUUK
only ever so slightly toxic
puts Ebola to shame

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...power-grid-fast-food-2014122884728785480.html

I have - thankfully, I didn't taste any omd80.

Go to the Carnivore next time you find yourself at a loose end in Nairobi.

carnivore1.jpg

images

carnivore_drink_lady_best_of_kenya.jpeg.jpeg

Health and safety and environmental health issues there

Given that the elf man is likely Masai and will have pulled his kid's teeth out and circumcised them with hot knives when they were 13 (no crying allowed - village elder with a big stick gives you something to cry ABOUT if you whinge about your teeth or your foreskin) Can't see it closing any time soon.

Those bottom teeth of his didn't just fall out....

upload_2015-1-3_18-59-26.jpeg

I kid you not, the Kenyans version of a Pikey,is cutting the power to drain the cooling oil from substation transformers, they then re-sell it for cooking on roadside stalls YEEUUK
only ever so slightly toxic
puts Ebola to shame

I once ate fish that had been mistakenly cooked in engine oil. Tasted a bit off but not that bad, and did the diners no harm.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Given that the elf man is likely Masai and will have pulled his kid's teeth out and circumcised them with hot knives when they were 13 (no crying allowed - village elder with a big stick gives you something to cry ABOUT if you whinge about your teeth or your foreskin) Can't see it closing any time soon.

Those bottom teeth of his didn't just fall out....

View attachment 189247
isnt that some thing to do with lockjaw so they can still eat ?

isnt that some thing to do with lockjaw so they can still eat ?

Not that I've ever heard. The Masai Mara isn't exactly alive with straw shops and smoothie makers.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
Transformer cooling oil? Luxury.

There's been a problem with 'gutter oil' in China and Taiwan (and, to a lesser extent, here). This is how it's made:

ches

LE
I wouldn't take the risk of eating anyone out in Kenya.

Latest Threads