Don't Donate Sperm!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Oct 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Make sure they gargle it first to fuck up the DNA samples?

2. I thought they brought in some legislation so,that sperm donors weren't held responsible,for any kids,that resulted from their 'donation'.

I notice the 'birth mother',didn't want him around,whilst she was shacked up with her partner,but now her partner has dumped her,the donor suddenly has responsibilities,WTF?

His only way to fight this bit of crap,is a judicial review,costing in the region of £60,000,wow the Child Support Agency must have done a lot of background work on this one,eh?

I'd call them a bunch of homophobics,and tell 'em to go and find 'the father'!:hmm:
  3. Serves him right, be a real man - subscribe to ARRSE!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Prefer draught meself
  5. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

What a wanker.
    I wonder how many mini jimmy savilles are out there?
  6. another non story really

gay man gives lezzer couple a tea-spoon load of baby batter. twice. without any legal documentation. Gay bloke is shocked when he's chased by CSA like any other absent father.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I don't think this is the first time that this has happened. I'm now a bit worried that I could be chased for payments resulting from hotel staff sitting on any wanking chariot I slept in.
  8. Allow me to introduce myself....
  9. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Unless the two women had formally adopted the child then he can't be classed as "absent"
  10. "Informal sperm donation"? Did he wank into a cup and use a turkey baster to inseminate her? Or did he turn off his gayness and slip her a length?
  11. Perhaps this can be linked with the "snakes with tits" thread.
  12. Oi!!!

Some bugger's stolen me wank sock!!!!
  13. Absolutely no sympathy for the guy.

Always give your mates name and always say your a Fighter Pilot, Helo Gunner, Submarine Captain etc. And as for 'donating' spunk, WTF is THAT all about? If it ain't dribbling down the slut's thighs / chin you ain't fucking doing it right and SHE don't deserve it.

Test tubes??? 'Kin 'ell!
  14. Given that he's a gay man he's probably heavily into Arrse already! :)