Dont do ive done

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurviveToFight

Old-Salt
This us it. I have the pills and the whiskey and am going to say £goodbye". I just cant be doing with this anymore. Full message on my fb an thbanks to all who supported me but it is what it is. Already done, swallow and if you are raeding this I hope thinga turn out better for you than they did for idior like me. The last thing is that on that night in Osnanneeeeeen j n

This us it. I have the pills and the whiskey and am going to say £goodbye". I just cant be doing with this anymore. Full message on my fb an thbanks to all who supported me but it is what it is. Already done, swallow and if you are raeding this I hope thinga turn out better for you than they did for idior like me. The last thing is that on that night in Osnanneeeeeen j n
Talk to us and someone just don’t give it all up, keep going.

what's your Facebook name?

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT

If you're serious you need to log off and dial 999.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads