• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Don't dick with Buddha

That should happen in the UK as well, am fed up of seeing shops pandering to Islam by selling halal this and halal that. One even went to the bank of Dave and asked for a halal loan, saying that he needed money, but didn't want to pay interest, so he needed a halal loan. Fucking ridiculous.

Now I've topped many animals myself, with my rifles and on occasion I've had to give an injured animal the coup de fuck off with a pistol, knife, or spear (saufeder), I always try to keep the animal's suffering to a minimum, which usually means going for the heart. Having witnessed halal slaughter in a modern slaughter house, it's just way fucking wrong! I am not in the slightest bit squeamish, but it made me feel sick.

There are enough videos out there on the subject comparing the methods of slaughter, have a butchers and make your own mind up

That should happen in the UK as well, am fed up of seeing shops pandering to Islam by selling halal this and halal that. One even went to the bank of Dave and asked for a halal loan, saying that he needed money, but didn't want to pay interest, so he needed a halal loan. Fucking ridiculous.
Walk into the butchers and ask loudly, "do you sell halal meat?" If they answer yes, turn around and walk out. Repeat this process every week, until they say no.

They're all the same.

Let the god bothering fucktards get on with their deluded little plans.
The Buddha took the mick out of people who believed in God. He compared loving God to loving some chick you couldn't see, touch, speak, know her name, know what she looked like, etc.

Buddhists don't believe in God, however some may believe the Buddha to be some super-natural entity; but I don't think that's usual.

And they have really really fcuked up if they have ticked off the Buddhists...serves 'em right.
If you think Buddhists are any less prone to sectarian or inter-religion violence, you need to read up history. They're another group with a set of ideals open to being hijacked by trouble-makers.

As to this instance, I'd bet the root cause is land or political power. Just business as usual.

The Buddha took the mick out of people who believed in God. He compared loving God to loving some chick you couldn't see, touch, speak, know her name, know what she looked like, etc.

Buddhists don't believe in God, however some may believe the Buddha to be some super-natural entity; but I don't think that's usual.
If Buddhists want to shake their prayer beads, none violently or otherwise, at the mutant muslamic hoards, then I'll cheer them on!

If you think Buddhists are any less prone to sectarian or inter-religion violence, you need to read up history. They're another group with a set of ideals open to being hijacked by trouble-makers.

As to this instance, I'd bet the root cause is land or political power. Just business as usual.
To be fair to Buddhists, they don't usually go around strapping bombs to themselves and trying to take as many out with them when they go *pop*; instead they tend to douse themselves in petrol and do the Roman candle thing.

They're generally well behaved in recent times (there have been Buddhist wars in the past); even when the Taliban blew up the Buddhas of Bamiyan statues in 2001, I believe there were no retaliatory attacks.

But most things, if not all things, that other religions can be accused of, including kiddy fiddling, you'll find the practitioners of Buddhism doing it too.

Oh, and Buddhism isn't a pacifist religion either; that's just some Western rose tinted specs view. HH Dalai Lama (for example) was pretty chuffed when Osama was slotted.

It's not so strange for a Buddhist to endorse killing | Stephen Jenkins | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Latest Threads