Don't dick with Buddha

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy Scum, Mar 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I like Buddha. He's always smiling.

And he likes pies. Veggie pies I suppose.

• Like Like x 1
  2. As one of the world's leading religions, presumably they also are heavily into membership of the buggery club?

3. Actually I don't care. It makes a change to see the Muslims on the receiving end of some shit for a change instead of them always gobbing off at everyone else.

And they have really really fcuked up if they have ticked off the Buddhists...serves 'em right.

[​IMG]

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 1
  4. That should happen in the UK as well, am fed up of seeing shops pandering to Islam by selling halal this and halal that. One even went to the bank of Dave and asked for a halal loan, saying that he needed money, but didn't want to pay interest, so he needed a halal loan. Fucking ridiculous.

5. Now I've topped many animals myself, with my rifles and on occasion I've had to give an injured animal the coup de fuck off with a pistol, knife, or spear (saufeder), I always try to keep the animal's suffering to a minimum, which usually means going for the heart. Having witnessed halal slaughter in a modern slaughter house, it's just way fucking wrong! I am not in the slightest bit squeamish, but it made me feel sick.

There are enough videos out there on the subject comparing the methods of slaughter, have a butchers and make your own mind up

6. Walk into the butchers and ask loudly, "do you sell halal meat?" If they answer yes, turn around and walk out. Repeat this process every week, until they say no.

7. The Buddha took the mick out of people who believed in God. He compared loving God to loving some chick you couldn't see, touch, speak, know her name, know what she looked like, etc.

Buddhists don't believe in God, however some may believe the Buddha to be some super-natural entity; but I don't think that's usual.

8. If you think Buddhists are any less prone to sectarian or inter-religion violence, you need to read up history. They're another group with a set of ideals open to being hijacked by trouble-makers.

As to this instance, I'd bet the root cause is land or political power. Just business as usual.

9. If Buddhists want to shake their prayer beads, none violently or otherwise, at the mutant muslamic hoards, then I'll cheer them on!

10. If they are, will you be changeing your faith?

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What goes around and all that.

GOOOOOOOOO Buddha.

12. The Buddhists and the Hindus could form a tag team....but who would team up with the muslims?