Dont delay, try the new Belief-o-matic today!!!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I've just been pointed at a website that tries to ascertain your belief system. I've asnwered the questions, and it's got me down as a fcuking Neo-Pagan (which means I like to dance around trees naked).

Try it and discuss!

Belief-o-matic

Too much effort, too much advertising and bonk questions!

LOL

It put me at 100% Secular Humanist, whatever the fcuk one of them is.
Apparantly I am also

25% Islam
25% Roman catholic
and
6% Jehovas Witness

so whatever I do, I'm going to hell! Although I put in the quiz that I don't beleive there is a hell.

I need a drink! I just hope the 25% of me that believes in Allah isn't watching.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
The main message I got (from the various percentages) is that I'm going to have guilt somewhere along the line, but I really DO like trees!?!?!?

Apparently, I am a Stalinist with no beleifs who hates everyone who doesn't dine like a porridge wog.

Its bonk, obviously.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Good point - who can get an 'infidel' rating?

100% secular humanist here too, which seems fairly sound. Doesn't go along with all the religious deity, afterlife and salvation business and accepts that problems etc are basically down to ourselves or our environment. Also doesn't frown on abortion and divorce and basically says that everyone is equal. Works for me.

Edit: I'm also going to the hell that I don't believe in, very low scores for relgions.

_Artemis_ said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
It put me at 100% Secular Humanist, whatever the fcuk one of them is.
Welcome, brother - now let us take arms against the infidels. :D
Can we bging our own sandwiches?

Kosha, vegan of course!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
What the feck is a non-secular humanist? surely a humanist IS secular - or is this going too deep. Religion is shallow, I'm happy to live with that.

Just sat here and answered all questons to the best of my ability - then the MOD blocker would not display my results (too many pinkpixels probably) so I have no idea and I am now really wooried so I am going to repent, confess and then suicide before lunch.

Ta Ta

Biped said:
What the feck is a non-secular humanist? surely a humanist IS secular - or is this going too deep. Religion is shallow, I'm happy to live with that.
Biped, Biped - note the second hyphen: non-secular-humanists = non- (secular humanists) rather than (non-secular) humanists. :D

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
You what?

Im a Nontheist

Im guessing that means that l think all religion is bullsh!t, some more than others

JEDI is the way forward maybe...

never saw any suicide bombing ewoks anyways...

Biped said:
Arghhh... an unbeliever!

Quick Artemis, fetch the matches.

BURN HIM!

100% Roman Catholic AND 100% Eastern Orthodox :?

I can't see how that works myself but I'll use it next time my Greek landlady has a go at me... :wink: