Dont delay, try the new Belief-o-matic today!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Nov 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I've just been pointed at a website that tries to ascertain your belief system. I've asnwered the questions, and it's got me down as a fcuking Neo-Pagan (which means I like to dance around trees naked).

Try it and discuss!

2. Too much effort, too much advertising and bonk questions!
  3. Roger that.
  4. Secular humanism for me - thought I'd be a non-theist.

Only two ads...
  5. what a load of b*llox, and what the hell is Unitarian Universalism
  6. LOL

It put me at 100% Secular Humanist, whatever the fcuk one of them is.
    Apparantly I am also

25% Islam
    25% Roman catholic
    6% Jehovas Witness

so whatever I do, I'm going to hell! Although I put in the quiz that I don't beleive there is a hell.

I need a drink! I just hope the 25% of me that believes in Allah isn't watching.
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The main message I got (from the various percentages) is that I'm going to have guilt somewhere along the line, but I really DO like trees!?!?!?
  8. Apparently, I am a Stalinist with no beleifs who hates everyone who doesn't dine like a porridge wog.

Its bonk, obviously.
  9. Welcome, brother - now let us take arms against the infidels. :D
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Good point - who can get an 'infidel' rating?
  11. 100% secular humanist here too, which seems fairly sound. Doesn't go along with all the religious deity, afterlife and salvation business and accepts that problems etc are basically down to ourselves or our environment. Also doesn't frown on abortion and divorce and basically says that everyone is equal. Works for me.

Edit: I'm also going to the hell that I don't believe in, very low scores for relgions.
  12. Can we bging our own sandwiches?

Kosha, vegan of course!
  13. Any of you non-secular-humanist bastards.

Vegan, gluten-free sandwiches all round :D
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

What the feck is a non-secular humanist? surely a humanist IS secular - or is this going too deep. Religion is shallow, I'm happy to live with that.
  15. Just sat here and answered all questons to the best of my ability - then the MOD blocker would not display my results (too many pinkpixels probably) so I have no idea and I am now really wooried so I am going to repent, confess and then suicide before lunch.

Ta Ta