Don't call short stumpy c@nts 'short stumpy c@nts' says short stumpy c@nt

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm vertically challenged, but no so far that I find it hard to put food on the table...

The man is a total feckwit.

I am very vertically challenged. When I joined up, I wasn't tall enough to join the Met. As a police-woman*.

As OS hints, the man's a d1ckhead. At least if people are reduced to taking the piss out of me for being short, it is fairly clear that they haven't got anything more under my control (perhaps like being, to quote a fellow poster, perhaps a "total feckwit") to complain about.

* I was under qualified in the lumpy jumper area too. As well as the obvious.

He's my local MP.

The vertical c#nt-related challenge, as I see it, is that his wife's fanny is several inches higher off the floor than his cock.

When they're both standing up, obviously.

L

lumpy2

He's my local MP.

The vertical c#nt-related challenge, as I see it, is that his wife's fanny is several inches higher off the floor than his cock.

Indeed, it's probably closer to his nose ....

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I once crashed into another car. A dwarf got out and looked at me.
"I'm not happy," he said.
"Fair enough," I replied. "Which one are you?"

I once crashed into another car. A dwarf got out and looked at me.
"I'm not happy," he said.
"Fair enough," I replied. "Which one are you?"
'which one of the seven dwarves are you then?

in case anyone didn't get the mangled joke.

He's my local MP.

He has a cock? I thought that his Missus was the one with the balls!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Yokel

LE
I am very vertically challenged. When I joined up, I wasn't tall enough to join the Met. As a police-woman*.

As OS hints, the man's a d1ckhead. At least if people are reduced to taking the piss out of me for being short, it is fairly clear that they haven't got anything more under my control (perhaps like being, to quote a fellow poster, perhaps a "total feckwit") to complain about.

* I was under qualified in the lumpy jumper area too. As well as the obvious.

Why did you want to become a Policewoman?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
'which one of the seven dwarves are you then?

in case anyone didn't get the mangled joke.

Thanks for the build but, if it's OK with you, I'll keep posting for intelligent people.

And to have babies....

Sent from my iPhone via crappatalk because the CO's are binning the ARRSE App (bit dusty in here now etc)

So we can't call him a dwarf, how about PORG? Person Of Restricted Growth. Useless stumpy twat.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads