• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Don't beam me up yet.

Maybe it's old but I'm expat and it made me smile.

1524737215331.png

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's old as well, but I still find it funny.

The old ones are still the oldest.

Being a pedantic cnut, I have to ask why Kirk, Spock or McCoy would write the message down...didn't they have them smart communicator things, sort of like a phone only shitter?

456eae3993c8af2eccce993c6ef2b0e3.jpg

Also why does the pen stroke rise up?
Everyone knows that the atoms within your body are transferred from point A to point B.
You don’t move up as a whole. Also the pen that you are holding would also get transferred.

Idiot joke creator. He ruined it.

Haven't tried googling it because it probably isn't on the web, but Viz had a one-framer a few years ago entitled something like Celebrity Crappers, with a picture of a wooden outhouse, on the door a star and a sign saying ' William Shatner'

Why was Lt. Uhura brown?

Because William shaton'er.

I know the way out thank you!

How many Borg does it take to change a light bulb?

All of them...

Pedants. Since when did a joke need to be factual?

Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman....................................

Man driving with a glass eye...................................

White horse walks into a bar.....................................

Reckon Ciggie is jealous 'cos I got more likes than his efforts.

What do Scottex and the Enterprise have in common?

They both wipe out Klingons.

Happy now?

Haven't tried googling it because it probably isn't on the web, but Viz had a one-framer a few years ago entitled something like Celebrity Crappers, with a picture of a wooden outhouse, on the door a star and a sign saying ' William Shatner'

Here's a couple for you Ciggs

1525302006381.jpeg