Dont be afraid to serve as Muslims

Thought this deserved a thread of its own:

Metro

I knew Jabron and met his Brother a couple of times. He's a pro with the media and seems to have struck all the right notes again here.

B-T

But I don't want to serve as a Muslim,

I like being Agnostic.

Taxi.....

Join the ARMY your only God is the RSM (or he likes to think so)
the only Colour is Green

hey,
I'm a journalist looking to speak to any Muslims who are serving their country. I'm writing an upbeat piece about why our heroes shouldn't be under threat.
Know anyone? I'm on: 07983383455
Kate

kate said:
hey,
I'm a journalist looking to speak to any Muslims who are serving their country. I'm writing an upbeat piece about why our heroes shouldn't be under threat.
Kate
And you expect people to believe that? I hope this is a wah.

kate said:
hey,
Kate
You're not a Sun reporter by any chance are you?

I wonder if the "supposed" journalist has read many of the posts on here?

The Mirror what a friendly news paper. How it loves to report on all the negative points about the armed forces. Remmber the fake photo of a squaddie pissing on an Iraqi? The riot where a few rag heads got a shoeing for being naughty boys? I do. Kate my love your paper gets used for one thing and one thing only. WIPING MY ARRRSE ON. Get a proper job at the Daily Mail or somethging like that and then we might consider entertaining you. PS Enjoy your lefty socialite weekend with tree huggers and clam jousters and when your sipping your pink champers think of the lads stagging on in Iraq and the Nam who are affraid to fart incase it ends up in your paper. DO ONE FAUSTER

Hairy_T_Towel_Holder said:
The Mirror what a friendly news paper. How it loves to report on all the negative points about the armed forces. Remmber the fake photo of a squaddie pissing on an Iraqi? The riot where a few rag heads got a shoeing for being naughty boys? I do. Kate my love your paper gets used for one thing and one thing only. WIPING MY ARRRSE ON. Get a proper job at the Daily Mail or somethging like that and then we might consider entertaining you. PS Enjoy your lefty socialite weekend with tree huggers and clam jousters and when your sipping your pink champers think of the lads stagging on in Iraq and the Nam who are affraid to fart incase it ends up in your paper. DO ONE FAUSTER
I think that sums it up rather nicely, well said. The mirror will never be forgiven for the fake pics.