Donors Required!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Sep 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just re-reading yesterday's paper (yes, it's an exciting life I lead), when a short article caught my eye.

It seems that the Icelandic Penis Museum (yes really), are in need of a bit of help.

http://www.ismennt.is/not/phallus/ens.htm

From what I could gather they have examples of most mammalian penii, but for some reason they don't have a human one.

So if anyone out there is feeling charitable and perhaps have one that they don't want anymore, they now know where to send it.

I had a look for the article online, but I'm buggered if I can find it.

It was in Wednesday's Ekstra Bladet, if I can find the time in my busy schedule I'll translate it and post it here later.

Regards
    T_T

2. If they don't get one, they'll have to change the wording of this into to their website or suffer the wrath of the Icelandic Trades Description Act.

I'd offer mine, but I've never been found in Iceland.

3. We could donate swiss Des, after all he is a total coCk :p

fastmedic

4. I offered them one but they declined on the account it was too big.

5. You should have offered your own. ;)

6. CAn they show a picture of the lady who'll be receiving it before I decide whether to 'donate'. Or just loan temporarily.

7. That's odd. A few year's ago Napoleon's penis went up for auction and no-one bought it. You would have thought this would have been a round peg, in a round hole.

9. It could be you!

[​IMG]

10. What have you been shaggin Tartan?

11. Contact Legs...

Hat, coat, TAXI!

12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Is mine not there then? I was sure it was a museum piece already, what with the dust etc. And I don't have pubic hair, just cobwebs.

Of course, it might be hard to see, being so small.