Donkey Punch?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Jul 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone seen this yet then?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1035810/Donkey-Punch-vilest-film-Ive-seen-says-AMANDA-PLATELL.html

Sounds like it might be worth have a look at?
    Or is it just medja hype to get more people to go, like that Blairwitch dross?

2. Oh cock,I've just booked to see the Abba flick.Maybe they'll change the tickets?

3. well.....you live and learn, this was a new one on me!

Indante, Dan; Karl Marks (2003). "Sixty-Nine Insanely Deviant Sex Acts", The Complete A**hole's Guide to Handling Chicks. St. Martin's Griffin,

DONKEY PUNCH: "While in the doggy-style position, right before you cum, pull out and insert it in her butt while punching her in the back of the head. If she passes out, the anal constrictions can be absolutely heavenly.

The Donkey Punch is a relatively simple maneuver. When engaged in anal sex from behind, simply punch your partner in the back of the neck so that the sphincter clenches up. Note: The element of surprise adds a great deal of intensity to the clench, so try to disguise from your partner the fact that a Donkey Punch is imminent.”

TAXI!

4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I think I love you!

5. It woudn't work on you as I'm sure you inspire men to punch you before, after and during sex.

6. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Giggidy!

7. "British director and co-writer Oliver Blackburn describes this, his debut feature film, as 'provocative'. Well, I suppose that's one way to describe a morally bankrupt tale of teenage group sex, violence, drugs and sadism which left me sickened to the core."

Thats me sold on it.

8. I feel cheated; my teenage sex was never this depraved. I demand a time machine and some lube.

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I gather it was scripted by MDN & The Lord Flasheart....

10. No such thing as bad publicity:

And the problem is? :D

11. There has been an few bits in Empire magazine about this, they seemed to think its actually reasonably good.

favourite quote:

(Bloke explaining technique to everyone else)...

Doris: "What's in it for the girl?"
    Bloke: "............I don't understand the question"

:D

12. Not one to take the missus to then?

13. so its a comedy then...?! :twisted: