Done mates wife

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TARE, May 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents,
    Ive just been introduced to a mates new wife. Lovely lady, she went red when I met her. Realised I had filled all her passages about 8years ago before they met. Mate unaware of our shared past.

Has anyone else had this sort of experience?????????????? :twisted: :twisted:

2. Nothing like re-visiting a hole. Maybe she's open to suggestion?

3. That would be telling; I am the soul of discretion. And I know that Mrs Tare is too.

4. yes.......screwed my daughters maths teacher....1980............at the Bottoms UP Club Kowlooon....Hong Kong...........teacher had a part time job topless bar person......later did meet at parent teacher evening at St Georges School..... " many red faces"..............teacher was CO sister!!!

5. No as per usual she has doubled in size. Thats why I didnt realise who it was at first. Maybe open to suggestion to diet..........

6. That would be telling; I am the soul of discretion. And I know that Mrs Tare is too.[/quote]

Bambi. Mrs Tare remembers you. The only thing you could get up and keep up that night were the horns on that skull............

7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I couldn't possibly say, either. Except to advise you to visit my website www.ihaveshaggedeverywomaneverywhere.com and see if your partners name is there.

edited for crap spelling, text and syntax. Still not paid syntax.

8. Shagged my instructors wife during trade training does that count? Made for some interesting 'after sex chats'.....AETW 84......

9. clubbing in germany - mate introduces a new bird who wasnt local. recognised the twinkle in her eye and last time i saw it was when her legs were over my shoulders.
    approached afforementioned female and before i could get a word out she told me to button it! she was gutted that she tried to create a new reputation in a town where someone had already benched her.

10. theres 6 blokes (who I know of) who have hoofed my mates wife before they were married, he doesnt care! I bloody would, everywhere in Paderborn she recognises someone, used to be a barmaid in a garrison town in UK you see! makes sense

11. Bambi. Mrs Tare remembers you. The only thing you could get up and keep up that night were the horns on that skull............[/quote]

Wise girl, Mrs Tare, stick to the story..............

12. Happened to me - not a good mate but just someone in the same troop. Looked at each other, both of us thinking oh shit. Never spoke a word to each other and actively avoided him and her at mess do's. I had dumped her in a rather unceremonious way about 5 years before. It did make me realise when you are trying to avoid someone just how much they seem to turn up everywhere.

13. I went to a mate´s wedding quite a few years ago now. It was his second marriage, so I didn´t feel too bad about bonking his 1st wife before they got together. Imagine the look on my face when I was introduced to his wife-to-be the night before the wedding and it turned out that I´d done her as well :omfg:

14. Just seen her out running. Maybe she reads ARRSE. Well she now has a big arrse anyway.

15. If you´re being that charitable TARE, I take it she didn´t swallow ? :D