Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donations

Minxy

LE
As you will know the island is a very expensive thing to run on a monthly basis and at the moment it isnt generating any income of its own.

Therefore, a donations box will appear on the Island shortly. Please use it, give what you can, when you can as often as possible. If every member on SL paid around £3 a month the island would pay for itself pretty much.

It is appreciated that people do give up valuable time to build and contribute to the Island as a whole and on behalf of the Bosses/OCs/RSMs and ARRSE members who use the Island, thank you!................

Oh ballix to that *stabs at eyes* what I meant there was...

Ta for your help, your all grrrrrreat *rolleyes* but could you kindly stop being scottish and donate money *grin* Dont make me turn this into another blue on blue incident *whispers* orbit rounds, orrrrrrbit rounds.
 
Fair point minxy.
I will donate as soon as I have sold enough scrap metal and tarmacced a few drives :D


MOD Edit - Take it to PM please suits.
 

Minxy

LE
Rank, and the lack of it.

I had promised to change the grouping to include 'some' ranks other than the current selection. I have done this, BUT to get it you have to donate.

Consider it similar to the medal blocks on ARRSE :D

The ONLY way to get a Rank is to donate.

LCpl 1000L
Cpl 2000L
Sgt 3000L
SSgt 4000L

:D Should you wish to donate to get a Rank, please pay the money to me, that way I know who to change within the Group.

Again ALL money goes towards the Island.
 
Minxy said:
Rank, and the lack of it.

I had promised to change the grouping to include 'some' ranks other than the current selection. I have done this, BUT to get it you have to donate.

Consider it similar to the medal blocks on ARRSE :D

The ONLY way to get a Rank is to donate.

LCpl 1000L
Cpl 2000L
Sgt 3000L
SSgt 4000L

:D Should you wish to donate to get a Rank, please pay the money to me, that way I know who to change within the Group.

Again ALL money goes towards the Island.

Only way i'll get my Staffy I supose !

Now where did i leave my wallet :cyclopsani:
 
Couple of questions:

Are the donation boxes out?

Is a record kept or do you have to donate these sums in a oner?
 

Minxy

LE
meiktilaman said:
Couple of questions:

Are the donation boxes out?

Is a record kept or do you have to donate these sums in a oner?

Donation boxes are out, I should specify the above amounts are a one off payment. SAVE FOR IT!!
 
Minxy said:
meiktilaman said:
Couple of questions:

Are the donation boxes out?

Is a record kept or do you have to donate these sums in a oner?

Donation boxes are out, I should specify the above amounts are a one off payment. SAVE FOR IT!!

You are aware there is lap dance club and gadget shops on there!!
 

Minxy

LE
meiktilaman said:
Minxy said:
meiktilaman said:
Couple of questions:

Are the donation boxes out?

Is a record kept or do you have to donate these sums in a oner?

Donation boxes are out, I should specify the above amounts are a one off payment. SAVE FOR IT!!

You are aware there is lap dance club and gadget shops on there!!

There are, really?
 

Latest Threads

Top