Donations

As you will know the island is a very expensive thing to run on a monthly basis and at the moment it isnt generating any income of its own.

Therefore, a donations box will appear on the Island shortly. Please use it, give what you can, when you can as often as possible. If every member on SL paid around £3 a month the island would pay for itself pretty much.

It is appreciated that people do give up valuable time to build and contribute to the Island as a whole and on behalf of the Bosses/OCs/RSMs and ARRSE members who use the Island, thank you!................

Oh ballix to that *stabs at eyes* what I meant there was...

Ta for your help, your all grrrrrreat *rolleyes* but could you kindly stop being scottish and donate money *grin* Dont make me turn this into another blue on blue incident *whispers* orbit rounds, orrrrrrbit rounds.

Fair point minxy.
I will donate as soon as I have sold enough scrap metal and tarmacced a few drives :D

MOD Edit - Take it to PM please suits.

Rank, and the lack of it.

I had promised to change the grouping to include 'some' ranks other than the current selection. I have done this, BUT to get it you have to donate.

Consider it similar to the medal blocks on ARRSE :D

The ONLY way to get a Rank is to donate.

LCpl 1000L
Cpl 2000L
Sgt 3000L
SSgt 4000L

:D Should you wish to donate to get a Rank, please pay the money to me, that way I know who to change within the Group.

Again ALL money goes towards the Island.

Minxy said:
Rank, and the lack of it.

I had promised to change the grouping to include 'some' ranks other than the current selection. I have done this, BUT to get it you have to donate.

Consider it similar to the medal blocks on ARRSE :D

The ONLY way to get a Rank is to donate.

LCpl 1000L
Cpl 2000L
Sgt 3000L
SSgt 4000L

:D Should you wish to donate to get a Rank, please pay the money to me, that way I know who to change within the Group.

Again ALL money goes towards the Island.
Only way i'll get my Staffy I supose !

Now where did i leave my wallet :cyclopsani:

Couple of questions:

Are the donation boxes out?

Is a record kept or do you have to donate these sums in a oner?

meiktilaman said:
Couple of questions:

Donation boxes are out, I should specify the above amounts are a one off payment. SAVE FOR IT!!

Minxy said:
meiktilaman said:
Couple of questions:

Donation boxes are out, I should specify the above amounts are a one off payment. SAVE FOR IT!!
You are aware there is lap dance club and gadget shops on there!!

meiktilaman said:
Minxy said:
meiktilaman said:
Couple of questions:

You are aware there is lap dance club and gadget shops on there!!
There are, really?