Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Minxy, Mar 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As you will know the island is a very expensive thing to run on a monthly basis and at the moment it isnt generating any income of its own.

Therefore, a donations box will appear on the Island shortly. Please use it, give what you can, when you can as often as possible. If every member on SL paid around £3 a month the island would pay for itself pretty much.

It is appreciated that people do give up valuable time to build and contribute to the Island as a whole and on behalf of the Bosses/OCs/RSMs and ARRSE members who use the Island, thank you!................

Oh ballix to that *stabs at eyes* what I meant there was...

Ta for your help, your all grrrrrreat *rolleyes* but could you kindly stop being scottish and donate money *grin* Dont make me turn this into another blue on blue incident *whispers* orbit rounds, orrrrrrbit rounds.
  2. MOD Edit - post edited, pm sent.
  3. Fair point minxy.
    I will donate as soon as I have sold enough scrap metal and tarmacced a few drives :D

MOD Edit - Take it to PM please suits.
  4. Rank, and the lack of it.

I had promised to change the grouping to include 'some' ranks other than the current selection. I have done this, BUT to get it you have to donate.

Consider it similar to the medal blocks on ARRSE :D

The ONLY way to get a Rank is to donate.

LCpl 1000L
    Cpl 2000L
    Sgt 3000L
    SSgt 4000L

:D Should you wish to donate to get a Rank, please pay the money to me, that way I know who to change within the Group.

Again ALL money goes towards the Island.
  5. Only way i'll get my Staffy I supose !

Now where did i leave my wallet :cyclopsani:
  6. Couple of questions:

Are the donation boxes out?

Is a record kept or do you have to donate these sums in a oner?
  7. Donation boxes are out, I should specify the above amounts are a one off payment. SAVE FOR IT!!
  8. You are aware there is lap dance club and gadget shops on there!!
  9. There are, really?