Donations to Arrse

Buffa might put in a bid; the two he ordered will probably never float because some fcukwit's forgotten to put in a demand for the scuttling thingy; what ever they call that big plug in the bottom!
Dammit, I can never get technical about ships; pointy-end, back end, left, right, ceilings and walls... Why can't the bloody matelots speak English, like the rest of us?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
OldAdam, I think that 'scuttling thingy' you're on about is called the butt plug. I'm sure if you ask at the local ship's chandlers they'll fill you in......

Cutaway, word association leads one on to 'back scuttle', which I seem to recall is another salty old matelot expression. These nautical types seem to be anally fixated; must be all that rum and baccy! Oh, they don't get the rum any more, do they? And the baccy is frowned upon..; only leaves the b.. Poor devils; even the Wrens are 'boys' now!

Am having a lot of issues trying to make a donation! Paypal just #$&* me off when I sign in there is no obvious pathway to the arrse donation page from which I had just been redirected from.
Tried processing my card through and it tells me that I can't do that because both card and email address are linked to Paypal - I F-UCKING KNOW THAT BUT YOU WILL NOT LET ME PROCESS THE PAYMENT THROUGH F- UCKING PAYPAL!!!